快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: how can i make longer loops?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ax_023Home userMember since 2007
how can i make longer loops that just four beats per loop?

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 10:13 pm
Loop in at your start point, and loop out at what ever point you want. Or the default skin has auto loop points from 1/4 to 16, and if you click on the arrows beside them you can double them.

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 10:24 pm
what i meant was the i want to make sample loops that are longer than four beats per loop.

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 10:31 pm
ax_023 wrote :
what i meant was the i want to make sample loops that are longer than four beats per loop.

What do you mean?

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 11:15 pm
When I try to create samples longer that four beats, it creates them as "jingle" samples. How can I create them in "loop" mode that are longer that four beats?

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 11:24 pm
Open the sample module, play your loop, record it by pressing the loop or jingle tab in one of the banks. I think you stop the recording by pressing the tab again, but I forgot.

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 11:51 pm
it's my experience that the only difference in jingle recording and loop is jingle plays once around and loop of course play until you tell it to stop. They both have the same amount of recording time.

I tried to make the loops longer with no success

发表时间 Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 12:50 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what i would do is record it at the other software as soundforge etc then make it as a sample n open in vdj n set the loop n sync beat:))..sometime its help provided u record it properly n use the metronome if u plan to do ur own sample.

发表时间 Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 8:31 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)