快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: when using the Alt/ Space to mix....

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

thanks for all your help... is Beatlock and Sync the same thing according to the window you are using... I think my skin is video 3.

Also having a situation with my cursor turning larger (from small arrow to larger arrow) when i auto mix using Alt/ Space... a little window in the upper left corner of screen shows restore/ move / close / maximize/ min , when it is in this particular mode ... it will not allow me to control the space bar to play, or the alt/ space to force fade.... its like its in a typing mode and will not control player funtion.

I don't recall it doing this all the time and its starting to be a pain in the butt... thanks , I know its probably something simple.

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 9:17 pm
Change the shortcut to somethin else and u should be fine.

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 9:23 pm
it was working fine for about two months... but lately its been doing this quite often ... it seems to be more irritating when I'm loading a song. But the Alt/ Space was doing fine and it was the default setting for this action. , do you think i might have changed another short cut or have something in the settings wrong?

thanks for your patience.

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 9:31 pm
Gentlemen , I just finished a wedding and noticed why this problem seemed to be happening... When I would press the Alt key and then release (as if preparing to mix , with Alt/ space) ... my cursor would change from small (which allows me to control the player .... to Larger (which will not accept my player controls like Space bar to start player etc.

I really would like to get this fixed. thanks.

Am i correct that Default to Auto mix or force mix is done with Alt/ Space combination?

thanks Michael

发表时间 Sun 22 Jul 07 @ 8:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)