快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: KORG ZERO8

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

For those of you that are interested, the new Korg Zer8 mixer that is supposed to come out next month is already on sale at sweetwater.com

发表时间 Thu 19 Jul 07 @ 9:37 pm

发表时间 Thu 19 Jul 07 @ 9:59 pm
That does look interesting.

发表时间 Thu 19 Jul 07 @ 10:51 pm
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
It is good but i'm still waiting for ecler evo 5 midi mixer coming out on october

发表时间 Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 10:01 am
Well guys, I went all out. I purchased the new Korg Zero8 mixer from sweetwater.com and received it today at work. Can't wait to try it out at home. This thing is a beast. It's definately overkill for dj'ing but since I do a lot of recording at home it will also work with my recording software because it's DAW compatible. So, this mixer will have many functions for me because it's so versitile. It is very impressive and very high quality. Hopefully it works as good as it looks. The only thing I have to do is get some rack ears to rackmount it. I plan on using this mixer with a pair of Numark ICDX's.

发表时间 Thu 26 Jul 07 @ 8:35 pm
Well, after testing out the new Korg Zero8 mixer last night, I'm very pleased to say that the set up was very easy. All I had to do was connect it to my laptop via firewire and install the firewire and midi drivers that it came with. Programming the faders and knobs via midi with VirtualDJ was just as easy. I just had to enable midi in VirtualDJ and program a knob or fader one at a time. Between the faders and knobs, I think there are a total of 125 so it has plenty of controls for VirtualDJ. Overall, I'm very happy with the outcome. It will really enhance my video mixing.

发表时间 Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 5:01 pm

Thanx for the feedback;)

Two new midi mixers to recommend for VDJ then... Korg Zero4 and KorgZero8

发表时间 Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 6:52 pm
Definatelly, If the Zero4 works as well as the Zero8 does with VirtualDJ, which I don't see why it shouldn't, than we have ourselves 2 great mixers for VirtualDJ, expecially for some of us that also do production work as well.

发表时间 Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 7:12 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)