快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: I just don't get it....

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
We get a brand new mixing software, and the first thing we want to do it make it look just like the old one. Everyone who is spending time converting Atomixmp3 skins, how about working on BRAND NEW skins for this brand new product??
With Atomix I used the BPM new generation skin for a long long time. It's a great skin for Atomixmp3. I don't want my new Virtual DJ to look just like my old Atomixmp3.
I have a Dodge van. If I go and buy an H2... I don't think I would try to figure out how to make my new H2 look just like my old Dodge...

just something stupid to think about.....

while your making new skins, make some new effects too :-)

发表时间 Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 10:16 pm
Homeboy and I are working on a new skin!

发表时间 Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 10:58 pm
Alright fine Rick. If you want to wait MUCH longer for a plethora of new skins, that's fine. I mean seriously, aside from a few people on here, I doubt people are gonna be bangin' out brand new quality skins like it ain't no thang...

I on the other hand would rather have some quality skins from atomix updated for vdj and then use those while people are makin' brand new skins. I know that it took me a good amount of time to make my 2 Bassik skins. Plus if you've noticed, there aren't all that many vdj users yet. And since we get absolutely nothing in return for making these skins, I don't think it's up to the "Support Team" to tell us what to do.

If you weren't being negative and attacking, then fine, but I don't care cuz I took it personal. lata..

phatty720
dave

发表时间 Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 11:03 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Dang... I wasn't being negative or attacking. I was just making an observation as a user of VirtualDJ and a user of Atomixmp3. My observation had nothing to do with the fact that I'm a teamer... just came from me as a user. I was a user way before I was a team member. I guess in the future I should be real careful about what I say since it shows up as coming from a team member. I'll keep my personal observations and opinions closely guarded so as not to offend anyone.
I'm very sorry you took it personal, my comments weren't intended to upset anyone.

发表时间 Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 11:08 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I don't think he meant any harm Dave, we had just spoke about this before the post.

发表时间 Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 11:12 pm
I'm sure he didn't, I was just speaking my mind. It's a forum, and people aren't gonna agree all the time. it's all cool.

phatty720
dave

发表时间 Thu 10 Jul 03 @ 12:00 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)