快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Newbie Needs some Help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey guys...only been using atomix for about 6 months and I could use some help with the following.

1. Whats the best way to label a library folder???
2. I really like the star rating system in iTunes..anything like this is atomix???
3. Best way to assemble a balanced library???
4. How many songs do you need to pull off a typical gig?? (like is 15GB of music enough for lets say 6 hours taking requests)
5. Any good resource books I need to own...I currently own five by Joel Whitburn mostly with chart data.

Sorru to throw so much at you guys
Thanks for all your help
I Really Appreciate it
Keith

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 8:09 am
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I use a Tree Directory starting with "c:/MP3 Comp" Branching out to the music genre's like: Hip Hop, House, Rock, 80s, Disco, then branch out to House/2007, House/2006 and so-on.
Pre-2000 Hip Hop goes in: Hip Hop/Old School. Rock/Glam, Rock/Classics, Rock/Light, Rock/Pop, Rock/Alternative.

I always leave the Mp3s in "My Music" until I make sure I tag and name each mp3 correctly.
I use Music Match Juke Box to batch tag and rename files to fit the format I like; "Song Name - Artiest Name" (I.e.: Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake) for all mp3s so I don't get dubbles.
Some others like the reverce "Artiest Name - Song Name" I think it makes it harder to find the songs.

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 9:18 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
if you like this product please support it buy purchasing a licence

or by adding your serial to your profile to acess downloads

hope to see you with us soon.

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 10:58 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)