快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: Text 2d and Vista

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Cel don't know if this was already answered but I cant get your text2d to work on Vista I get error d3dx9_32.dll was not found. You can kick me in the head if you have already answered this before but your help would be appreciated.

发表时间 Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 11:09 pm
Hi discobrian,

you just have to download the directx version from april 07 (or later if there's a newer version now).

Hopefully that should sort it. if it doesn't, somebody can kick me in the head too!

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 3:51 am
For Vista???

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 5:51 am
Well I will try it out and see. Thank u

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 5:51 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
discobrian

you may want to kick me in the head also, i'm running vista and having no problems are you remembering to activate text2d before you start to use it....

Tayla

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 12:25 pm
It wont even let me activate it, thats when I am gettin this error. I am not giggin with this machine for a few more months so I am tryin to get it to run flawless on Vista.

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 7:51 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
brian

don't know squat about computers but it looks like that code is saying theres something wrong with directx have you tried a fresh install of it or text2d, or am i just showing that i really don't no zilch about computers...lol

Tayla

发表时间 Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 10:49 am

发表时间 Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 5:15 am
Ok somethin is screwy... direct x wont let me update on my vista and yes i am administrator... I am not giggin with this machine right now as I have a few months to get it to work on Vista. On my other drive I have Xp which has no issues runnin VDJ or any of the plugins. I will get this figured out damn it LOL

发表时间 Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 8:50 am
That did the trick!!!!! Thanks

发表时间 Mon 30 Jul 07 @ 10:35 am
Thanks... :)

发表时间 Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 4:11 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 4:42 am
hi well i have vista ultimite .
i dont get error messege but i cant get the 2d text to activate only the stripclub part can you guys help me with that part. i have a ati video card with two out put s .with its own power supply and its own 512 ddr memory. so it runs vdj beutifull.

发表时间 Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 3:18 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Did you update DirectX? There is an update for VISTA here

发表时间 Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 1:25 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's not just a Vista Update - it is a 9.0c Update so good for XP and 2000 as well.

发表时间 Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 4:40 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)