快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ 4.3 and Behringer BCD3000 - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,

I've been offered a BDC3000 yesterday but unfortunately can't make it work with VDJ4.3. Does anyone can give me a workaround or any information that could help me play with my new toy???

Thanks in advance

mat

发表时间 Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 3:41 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 3:51 pm
oups, didn't find it before posting. sorry and many thanks

发表时间 Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 4:41 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Sorry, but mappers are for Pro license users only.
Hope to see ya soon with us!

发表时间 Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 10:57 pm
hi, i've just bought the bcd3000. i've installed it like the manual says and i also put the mapper. As a controller it works perfectly except the jog wheels. But the soundcard doesn't work.Or should i say that it works for about 10 seconds then the music stops. I'm using it on a macbook with windows xp(bootcamp). on mac os it doesn't work at all with vdj. it seems that the windows drivers are bad because on windows it gives me the same problem with virtual dj and traktor. on mac os it works perfectly with traktor but not with virtual dj. any suggestion ?

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 5:19 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
bonbagay wrote :
hi, i've just bought the bcd3000. any suggestion ?

Yeah......sorry, I am not trying to be a wise cracker....here is my suggestion. Dont buy DJ gear from Behringer.

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 5:26 am
I'd love to hear some other windows review of the 3000 model. I too am interested in seeing if this gadget is hype or garbage like the 2000.
Sorry to hear that you are having trouble.

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 8:12 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
on the asio tab set it to BASIC mode
and set the following in vdj

performances

fastest , autolatency , safe mode , overclock

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 11:45 am
tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Quote :
bonbagay wrote :
hi, i've just bought the bcd3000. any suggestion ?
Yeah......sorry, I am not trying to be a wise cracker....here is my suggestion. Dont buy DJ gear from Behringer.

@tearemup
Or should we say:
Don't buy DJ-soft from Atomix!

The BCD3K works flawless with the included software Traktor.
Dont try to get answers here, VDJ does not support the BCD's that's it. Nothing more to say!

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 10:25 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ugh ! ..im bored now
we get your message.

they said they are working on mappers , and such
to make it better

what more do u want??!!?!?!

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 10:36 pm
tanzi wrote :
@tearemup Or should we say: Don't buy DJ-soft from Atomix!

Nothing more to say!

Promise to say nothing more Tanzi.....please.......

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 11:02 pm
I too am wondering how it will work with VDJ in the future.

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 11:39 pm
tanzi wrote :

The BCD3K works flawless with the included software Traktor.

One could suggest that if using the bcd is so important to you then go use what ever soft you can get it to work with.

Further discussion is then redered irrelevant.

If there are features that you like about VDJ, How about this for a change?

Go Complain on tractor's forum board for those features.

发表时间 Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 1:21 am
I am die hard Virtual DJ. Traktor has yet to offer what I need in the way of video mixing. Until then, I am patiently waiting for the day that I can run a mixer/sound card/midi all-in-one (like BCD3000 promises) with my turntables, TCV, and this kick ass software. Traktor is many steps behind when it comes to video mixing, plain and simple.

发表时间 Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 9:12 am
skyfxl wrote :
what more do u want??!!?!?!

The full support of the BCD2K wich was promised 1 1/2 Yearsa ago
TearEmUp wrote :
[Promise to say nothing more Tanzi.....please.......

Sorry, i payed money because they promised support for the BCD. As long as this is not fullfilled and guys like you try to tell us it's all behringers fault you will hear from me in the future.
discobrian24 wrote :
I too am wondering how it will work with VDJ in the future.

VDJ will never fully work with it. They will write a mapper like the one for the BCD2K and the they will say the Rest of the problems are caused by behringer like they did before. Btw any news about Mic-In? BCD2K or BCD3K you can choose ;) Or maybe a good guide how to get Mic-WMD working like some of the teamers said?
DJ Marcel_1 wrote :
If there are features that you like about VDJ, How about this for a change?

Thats the problem: i like the Database and the Videofunction of VDJ, but i NEED the promised full support (incl. Mic and analog In).

Build in better Midi-Support (and yes, traktor is ways better there)
Build in Asio-Inputs for Mic and analog in
And im another very happy user of VDJ wich i like more than Traktor a least.
(and we have the status Atomix promised 1 1/2 year ago)

发表时间 Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 12:11 pm
tanzi there is a software called djDecks developed by a person called Adion. It's not as fancy as VirtualDJ but has some very good compatibility with various hardware, you can even use SSL/FS/VDJ tcv with it and all are supposed to work rather well. I did a search on their forums and the BCD2000 mic is reported to work with the software. You can try a trial of this software here and maybe post your findings of BCD2000 support in VirtualDJ vs this program developed (afaik) by just the one individual. Maybe if everything works properly in that software it will put an end to the argument that Behringer just make terrible hardware.

发表时间 Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 12:25 pm
Here is an idea......stop posting about Traktor and the BCD2K here. This is a Virtual DJ forum. I tried using my BCD2K with Traktor, CRASH!!! I tried using my BCD2K with Virtual, CRASH!!!! I tried using my BCD2K with the included software, CRASH!!!! Much like your head beating against this thread! Mine crashed so much I double checked to make sure that the Hindenburg Blimp Company was not the real manufacturer. Behringer over sold, and under delivered, gee that never happens! The BCD is only good as a midi, and only if you are using the pluggin from the VDJ download page. Other wise it was the worst 150 USD I ever spent. So get over it, grow up, and stop already. You made a bad decision, much like a lot of us did, and we all got over it. I hope you can too in time. If not seek professional mental help.

发表时间 Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 9:22 pm
Quote :
Here is an idea......stop posting about Traktor and the BCD2K here. This is a Virtual DJ forum.

Why should i, i have problems with VDJ. So where should i post my problems?
Quote :
I tried using my BCD2K with Traktor, CRASH!!! I tried using my BCD2K with Virtual, CRASH!!!!

Try asking someone to help you with your system. It seems to be very bad configured. I have no crashes, neither with Traktor nor with VDJ.
Quote :
I double checked to make sure that the Hindenburg Blimp Company was not the real manufacturer.

Stop talking about things you dont understand. Keep on topic!
Quote :
So get over it, grow up, and stop already.

No need to grow up in some way. In my kind i'm grown up already.
Quote :
If not seek professional mental help.

No need of any mental help FOR ME. The only thing needed is the support Atomix promised for the BCD2K 1 1/2 years go.

Stop blaming BCD for their hardware. There is more than one example to show us that the BCD is working very good without any crashes, patches, updates or something else. It's up to Atomix to do their homework for over a year now.

@andrew
I know DJ-Decks, Traktor and VDJ.
Traktor and Dj-Decks support Mic and Line in. Only VDJ has problems there. So its not true that Behringer makes terrible hardware. Maybe the BCD is not the best pice of hardware but there are solutions to get a software to work with it especially when you promised it.

发表时间 Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 2:14 am
tanzi wrote :
Quote :
Here is an idea......stop posting about Traktor and the BCD2K here. This is a Virtual DJ forum.

Why should i, i have problems with VDJ. So where should i post my problems?
[quote]I tried using my BCD2K with Traktor, CRASH!!! I tried using my BCD2K with Virtual, CRASH!!!!

Try asking someone to help you with your system. It seems to be very bad configured. I have no crashes, neither with Traktor nor with VDJ.[/quote]

Make up you're mind dude......do you have problems or not?? BTW my system runs very well, when I use my Total Control and my DJ i/o soundcard, thank you. It can be heard running very nicely on Virtual DJ Radio. So I need no help, you on the other hand.......

发表时间 Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 2:27 am
The BCD2000 works just fine without the sound card . What I want to know does the sound card work on the BCD3000 or does it cut out like the BCD2000. It's about time Virtual Dj starts to listen to their users. Fix the mic and make everyone happy. Don't fix it and argue with everyone sooner or later you have to face the facts . It needs to be done .

发表时间 Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 10:39 am
51%