Forum: Old versions

话题: My first post..please suggest

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hey ppl
downloaded the demo version and been using it since 2 weeks
absolutely love it
purchased 1 gb ram and 7200 rpm hd on intel pentium 4 desktop
running well
now im planning on buying a mixer or an external conttroller along with the full version of vdj
considering buying the bcd2000 or numark dxm-06
The numark mixer will be connected to my current integrated soundmax soundcard(the crappy default one) and will be working with computer speakers
The behringer bcd2000 will it confugure k? and is the behringer stable not plastic feel?
Both are approx the same price..cant afford a maya or m audio now so will connect numark to integrated soundmax card
Q1.which one is more stable in the long run?
Q2. Also how will i beatmatch with the mixer dxm-06 connected on vdj..I will have to use a mouse and keyboard wont that be tough..isnt the bcd better since it has pitch control?
very very confused..which one should i go for
pl suggest pros and cons

发表时间 Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 1:00 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Don't take BCD2000, better to get Hercules MK2 (inside you have built in sound card) or Numark Total Control for which you will need some sound card like Maya 44 USB.
You have many options also as:
Numark DMC2
Vestax VCI-100
M-Audio Torq
search the forum a bit, there is all the answers you need ;)
Hope to see you soon in VDJ family :)

发表时间 Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 7:58 pm
Hey
i have been reading the posts a lot
but i dont have any money to buy al that as of now
read my post above
wats wrong with the bcd2000?
thanks

发表时间 Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 10:19 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
As u read most of post , u would notice the problem VDJ n BDC 2000 have. Even behringer have this product discontinued n replaced it with the new bcd 3000 which we will have a review soon:)
So it the best interest dun invest in bcd 2000 , get a herc mk2 or with the numark total control/djio. It much safer n betta:))

发表时间 Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 10:24 pm
From my understanding it is a classic case of over-promise under-deliver. On paper the thing is really kick ass. Practical reviews don't seem to be so favorable. Here is what Behringer says.

They actually say "don’t let the cutesy looks fool you."

Hercules

Take a look at both websites, and read lots of reviews on the boards.

The Hercules may still be a toy, but there have been many more positive experiences with it. Plus if you decide to expand in the future, it is a handy sound card, and supports time coded vinyl. I really thought I would end up selling mine, but it just has so many uses. : )

Yes it is $100 more, but probably worth the wait.

发表时间 Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 10:36 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)