快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: A Mic Controller During The Broadcasting

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dxflwHome userMember since 2006
hi. i found this plugin from a friend of mine. see the pic below to understand for what i am talking about.
http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/8/7/3/f_1m_f782f76.jpg
unfortunately the one i found on the site isn't working for me and i don't understand why.
anyway. my question.
the one i use now really works but....i tried to record a mix to hear if really works. when i was pushing the talk over button the music volume decreased but when i heared my mix there was no decreasing of the music. why do you thing this is happening?can you provide me with a solution for this or just suggest me a plugin
i want a plug that will activate the mic only when i push it and due to the speaking i want the music to decrease in volume

发表时间 Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 6:14 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the herc mic is a difficult mic to use , as it doesnt show up as its own mic in windows

to increase its performance it is better to use the hrcules softeare to set it as a input , on channel one ,

choose the mic symbol for channel 1 input on the herc software this way when you press the input selector button for channel one the mic is on and can be controled easyer , using the mic plugin or talk over
there are more mic plugins but they are for pro users.

i hope to see you as a pro user soon

发表时间 Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 12:28 am
thank skyfxl but i prefer to broadcast without hercules. i want to broadcast will sitting in front of my computer. any solution to mic control problem?
note. i have connected a mic on my sound card input. not in hercules. i don't want to use at all hercules

发表时间 Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 9:03 am
to use two cards like that you need to purchase virtual dj pro ,

then you will aslo have acess to a cool mic plugin that makes it alot easier
discount

发表时间 Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 11:31 am
for what plugin are you talking about?can you send a link to see it?will it work or i'll be for nothing the pro version?that's a lot money (215 euros) and i want to be sure

发表时间 Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 10:34 pm

发表时间 Sun 08 Jul 07 @ 12:31 pm
that's the same plugin that i show on the pic and the problem with this is that i hear when i push talk over that the music decreases but those who are listening from their homes they don't here the decreasing. they only hear my voice on the music. i want the music to decrease so i can speak. is this possible for virtual dj or i will look for another program to do my job?

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 10:17 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)