快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Hercules mk2 and vdj 4 Setup

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi there.
I just changed computers and installed everthing on the new maschiene.

it seems if i cannot switch the headphone to deck a or b/ or mix mode ist not possible.

if someone can help that would be "GREEAT"

what i have

mk2 via usb2.0 direct connection to laptop

virtual dj 4

hercules drivers are updated

发表时间 Tue 03 Jul 07 @ 6:27 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Tue 03 Jul 07 @ 9:00 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
This error has nothing to do with craked versions. You get the same error on the Trial.

It has been posted on this set with a different setup required not just the MK2 in the settings.

I am sure it's

Headphones
Sound Card = Mk2

发表时间 Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 12:19 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
its not an error , its a misconfig

input: none
output: headphones
card:mk2
channels 1/2 main 3/4 headphones

if you like this program please support its development by purchasing it :)

hope to see you as a pro user soon

发表时间 Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 12:27 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hehe,, i was commenting how come he using V4...(is it cracked or the demo 4.2) b4 came up with the setting., and just wanna koe does he have some problem when use with the DJC edition..

Cheers n have a spinning day

发表时间 Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 12:51 pm
crack crack here , crack crack there , here a crack , there a crack , everywhere a crack crack

the new idiot at the crap club i'm gradually leaving has a crack ....... either that or he doesn't know his own name

(the previous owner has one of those reg hacks so it says "the dj turd version") but that's not HIS name...lol

i'm sorry , i'm sorry .....when i said idiot , i meant it in a NICE way .......

发表时间 Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 1:51 pm
:) i ll use a demo. :)
of course i will buy the pro, but first i want to have it proper running on the demo. i am reading about so many problems on the forum about the new version of vdj4 and console2 i did not wanted to spend money on it before i know it works.

Please understand this from a "home (fur fun not making money) dj" a point of few

nit sure if you still want to help me but the problem is still here

anyway back to the problem.

i'll tried the setting No input - hercules 2 (choising the channel comes not up)

only if i tick output - headphones

and than still... the headphones are not working as they should

ill try to contact hercules in a minute...see what they come up with

发表时间 Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 2:02 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i use it 24/7 pretty much so i would be very upset if this dint work in v4 , its always worked fine here

cracks cause the sound to screw up as the code is altered by them

totaly remove virtual dj ,

including all registry keys go to run on your start menu

type registry edit , and clear all the keys for virtual dj

then install the console version and see what happens.

发表时间 Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 2:17 pm
everyone will be happy to help you ; if you need to please purchase a legal copy

when you changed computers many important parameters could have changed also......

what is your operating system ? also just uninstalling and reinstalling can be very successful and a simple fix

if you reinstall , turn off your antivirus temporarily , and close all other apps and just do the install , then turn your antivirus back on

发表时间 Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 2:21 pm
sky's fix is kinda the ultimate .... you do a clean sweep , clean the registry as well as reinstall ....

just be careful any time you are in the registry ....

发表时间 Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 2:28 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
spinnaJ wrote :
hehe,, i was commenting how come he using V4...(is it cracked or the demo 4.2) b4 came up with the setting., and just wanna koe does he have some problem when use with the DJC edition..

Cheers n have a spinning day

spinnaJ

I can use the DJC edition without any issues. It's just the trial 4.2 I have problems with. TBH I can get away with the DJC edition as just messing around really and when I did use the trial I could not see it's benefit (apart from config settings).

发表时间 Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 3:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)