快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: beat mix setting in Dac-2 Mapper

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I just downloaded and installed the Dac-2 mapper from cstoll and now my beat match button on the dac-2 no longer works. The read me text that comes woith the plug-in dosn't seem to jive with what I'm seeing when I go into the effects/plug-ins page. ANyone know what I have to do to get the beat match button to work again?

发表时间 Sat 30 Jun 07 @ 8:42 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
OK, please explain what you are expecting and how it differs from what is stated in the READ ME ---

[-- MATCH --]
MATCH button has two (2) modes controlled by a button from the mapper configuration dialog.
1. SYNC using real beats [Default]
2. SYNC CBGs using the Computer Base Grid (CBG)
Default OFF = SYNC using real beats
** NOTE this feature only works in NOT in Master Pitch [MSTR PITCH] mode.

This button is self explanatory in that it when in the default mode is will adjust the track and SYNC to the opposite track using the down beat of the track. In the alternate mode of SYNC using the CBG, the track is SYNC'd to the opposite track based on the CBG of the two tracks.

发表时间 Mon 02 Jul 07 @ 1:02 am
Hey Cstoll. I figured it out. I do have another problem though. Everything workd fine except that now, ever since I installed the mapper, I have a 1/2 second delay when I cue up a song and hit play. This happens on both decks. I don't see a way to correct this. Any suggestions?

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 5:51 am
learn how to mix a song without that crap

发表时间 Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 2:28 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)