快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Total control trouble - ASAP

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Total control trouble

OK guys I’m leaving for work in about an hour so let try to nock this out soon Please!

I just noticed that only when a song is playing, deck 1 deck 2 headphones, and I move any of the knobs, jogs or faders I hear a bad electrical sound that will last as long a I move the feature. Like knob turning up and down the noise continues with the movement and when I stop the movement the distortion stops. Doesn’t affect the music. If I turn the gain down the distortion goes away but no sound. Only when music is playing

Sounds like when u rub your hand across a balloon.

I changed usb cable and with and without power adapter is

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 10:22 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Its a sound card issue Paul..the TC has no sound input at all..check out your card and drivers...and your divx.

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 10:29 pm
TearEmUp wrote :
Its a sound card issue Paul..the TC has no sound input at all..check out your card and drivers...and your divx.

I just hooked it to my laptop and it worked fine. I'm going to try using my usb sound card

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 10:34 pm
paulettecerra wrote :
TearEmUp wrote :

I just hooked it to my laptop and it worked fine. I'm going to try using my usb sound card

looks like that was it. freekin onboard ASUS card.

Thanks

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 10:54 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
No problem Paul..glad to help.

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 11:08 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)