快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: mic. cord?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am wanting to try out VDJ tomorrow night on the church kids. I currently have Echo Indigo DJ in the laptop. Can't I just run a cord from my soundcard straight into one of the mic. cables and run through the current sound system?

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 3:47 am
Yeah, that souldn't be a problem, just check to make sure that your soundcard is plugged into a "line" level input on the mixer (usually labelled either "cd", "line" or "tape").

If you're thinking of plugging straight into an amp, the soundcard might be just a bit too quiet. It would sound fine, but probably not as loud as if you had a mixer.

Best advice is to get there early so there's time to solve any problems.

The other week I turned up at a club and started getting a ground loop humming noise through the system, and I've been using exactly the same setup fro the last 18 months! (By the way, the way I "fixed" it was to disconnect the ground pin on the laptop, probably not a good long term solution though!)

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 11:31 am
Pat_DJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
That's for sure, but both of my laptop does that, the humming sound and I've got a ground lifter for it:

http://www.musicianassist.com/htf/cheater.gif

Might not be the best solution, but I'm not sure what else I could do... maybe an external sound card would fix the problem also, because right now I'm using onboard soundcard.

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 1:22 pm

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 5:58 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)