快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: keep it simple please!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have been toying around with my VDJ along with it's TCV. I have read most of the help threads on setup procedures and I am mow more confused! I have a Dell 1150 laptop(that has been running %!$ software flawlessly for 3 years). I know that my laptop is really old, but it ain't broke so I will keep on going with it. I have been using an Echo Indigo DJ soundcard. I just purchased a MAYA44 USB and have been tinkering around with it for a few days. Understand; I am not a technical, but a plug & play person. I tried setting up the Maya44 usb and I finally got the TCV working on the right TT. The left was sluggish and slow. I had horrible high-pitched noises coming from the headphones.

Can someone send me setup diagrams and/or help via email if possible so I can get this baby up & going. I tried to figure it out on my own and I will admit that I am very frustrated.

Can I optimize both soundcards together?

Dell laptop
Windows XP
Behringer 100 2-channel mixer(I can use my Dennon 4-channel if necessary)
Echo Indigo DJ and MAYA44 USB soundcards

Thanks for any help, Eddie

eddieyourdj@yahoo.com

发表时间 Tue 26 Jun 07 @ 9:02 pm
Hi, I'm not a big timecode user, but hopefully somebody with a bit more knowedge will come over and help soon.

Sounds like you're on the right lines if you've got one deck working, if the other deck is plugged in exactly the same way, then it must be either just a few software settings that are different, or some physical problem with the turntable (not grounded properly, bad needle, bad sound cable?).

发表时间 Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 2:14 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)