快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: MACBOOKPRO?MACBOOK?IBOOK?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

OK FINALLY READY TO DO THIS! I HAVE BEEN HELPING A FRIEND WITH HIS FOR A WHILE NOW AND I MYSELF HAVE BEEN USING SSL. I WOULD REALLY RATHER MIX VIDEO, SO VDJ IS THE WAY I AM GOING. I HAVE HAD THE EXPERIENCE WITH IT AND I LOVE IT BUT THERE IS THE PROBELMS WITH THE PC, AND IT BEING STABLE. I AM BUYING A MAC NEXT WEEK, SO MY QUESTION IS......WHICH ONE??
WHO IS USING WHAT AND IS IT THAT BIG OF DEAL TO GET THE 128MB VIDEO CARD TO THE 256MB VIDEO CARD?? I HAVE READ POSTS OF PEOPLE USING THE REGULAR ONE AND NOT SURE WHICH TO BUY...THE 2 GIG WITH 256MB VIDEO IS A LIL MORE THEN I WANT TO SPEND, BUT DO I NEED TOO????
MACBOOK PRO 2G ATI 256MB??
MACBOOK PRO 1G ATI 128MB??
MACBOOK 1G REG VIDEO CARD??
IBOOK 512??

发表时间 Sat 23 Jun 07 @ 7:57 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i would reccomend for best quality you get the 256

please dissable your caps it looks like you are shouting :)

发表时间 Sun 24 Jun 07 @ 12:37 am
Sorry, So 256mb.......hmmmm?? So worth the $500.00 US?? I guess I wanted to find if anyone is rocking it with a 128mb or just a powerbook, and it working just fine? I know the 256mb is much better but man, I have to get the VDJ software of my own now and then the mac too. I got a Macbook pro on hold for me right now that I am getting for $1300.00 brand new and it has 1g and ATI 128mb. Is that good enough??

发表时间 Sun 24 Jun 07 @ 3:04 am
its recommened by the virtual dj staff

that you use the 256

the ati 128 isnt as good

发表时间 Sun 24 Jun 07 @ 11:51 am
Why is it so hard to get any other help?? I know the 256(256VRAM) is the best one, thanks to the only one who has answered!! I wish I had that kind of money. I wanted to know, from other Mac Users, who is using what and how well is it working with different Macs!!! Maybe just audio or video?? But since I am not a registered user, no one really cares!! I am sorry to be so upset but It happens all the time. Where people avoid helping because I do not own it yet!! I want to own it, butI I want it to work!! I have had a friend for the last year have on going problems with his pc and laptop!!! I have tried over and over to get help and to get answers. I know I could install it and use his, thats not what iI want. I work for a music store, Big Store at that!! I can get CUE, discounted at that! I have been a DJ for over 22 years!! I want to buy this Mac(128VRAM) and the program and fully support but my experiences have not been great. I personally have SSL and I would rather use VDJ for the videos. So any help from users from all walks of Macs please share your model types and experinces and how well they work with VIDEO!!If guys are using it with regular MacBOOks and IBOOKs, then is the MacBook Pro an over kill?? Is the 128Vram a 9 on the scale of 1-10 and the 256Vram being the 10!!!! Or is it a 5...................?? Or hook me up with a link, if I missed something?? PLease! I want to be a registered owner but how with no love!!

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 8:01 am
dont worry , currently there are less using the mac version at the moment as its new they arnt online all the time

128 is just not enough for fast transitions

it would be like a 4 or a 5

when your mixing video it needs a killer card

its more intensive than alot of games

Kind Regards

Simon

A+ Certifed Systems Enginer.

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 10:07 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
yeah,I support Sky on this one.
I currently use a black MacBook, 2GHz Core2Duo w/2GB RAM. It has the Intel DMA950 card with shared RAM, and although it usually works great with video you can tell that it is pushing the Mac to the MAX(and a little beyond sometimes..hehe)
If I do too long video sessions the Mac overheats, and the system freezes. This is not a VDJ/VV/Cue fault, it's simple the Mac working overtime.
So I would really recommend you to get a MacBook Pro.
I can't help you to decide between 128 vs 256 but I would listen to Sky if I was you because he usually knows what he's talking about ;)

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 11:28 am
Thanks, I really appreciate you guys. I am really torn between them both but if you are using the black macbook and it shares video ram, then I guess I can hope the 128Vram will be ok. But thanks again and I hope it ends up being a good buy. I just don' have the money for the 256Vram. Sorry to have got so upset.

发表时间 Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 9:56 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)