快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Virtual Folder freezes/ crashes

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

When adding songs into a Virtual Folder, it crashes or freezes the program. Sometimes after adding a few songs, sometimes after adding a bunch - totally random. When you reboot the program, all the songs I moved into a Virtual Folder are gone.
I've had this problem with the demo and with the latest version. It's very frustrating.

I'm running an ASUS Duo Core 1.6
2 G Ram

thanks!

发表时间 Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 12:50 am
What I would do is make ur list then save it as a Playlist. Pretty much the same effect as the Virtual folder but without the hassle. The Virtual Folder issue is bein looked into if that helps ya out. If u need more help don't hesitate to ask as we all are a friendly bunch here and thats what I love about these forums.

发表时间 Sat 23 Jun 07 @ 9:28 am
making a short cut to the auto save may help also that way you save it before shutting down may help but may not test by making a second virtual folder and tossing in songs and shut down and reload vdj and see iff its still there if not do the same again and hit the auto save key that u made and see if it stays then. i had to do this for anilizing files and it helped a great deal

发表时间 Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 4:55 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)