快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: slight problem w/ vdj timecoded vinyls

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm having a problem while mixing w/ my TCV's. I think it's more of a problem w/ the software than the actual vinyl. I have the left deck playing fine, put the needle down on the right deck and that starts to play fine, so I start to fade over to the right deck let that play all the way thru. Then when it's time to put the needle back down on the left deck and fade over, it doesn't play. I ended pressing play on the VDJ software left deck, it plays the MP3 and the record on my TT is still spinning w/ the needle on, but if i take the needle off the mp3 still plays, it's not recognizing that TCV anymore. No matter what i do it won't work anymore. I have to close vdj and open again just so it will work for one mp3. I tried to configure the TCV's in the software 'auto config' it says 0% on both TCVs. But, i'm able to play the TCV's and record just fine....

So this is my problem, I can't play my TCVs for more than one MP3 before it messes up. And when I go to 'auto config' my TCV's it says 0% and to please play a TCV when it already is...it just doesn't want to recognize it. HOW DO I FIX THIS??

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 11:17 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What is your system spec?

what card do you use

what players?

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 11:50 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
More precisely which sound card do you use? Did you install the drivers again?

发表时间 Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 6:10 am
In my experience, you must leave the VDJ crossfader in the middle when using TCV. For this reason you must use an external mixer. Although this could be to do with my setup rather than a general rule.

发表时间 Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 2:39 pm
I do use an external mixer....and i use a MAYA44 usb soundcard

发表时间 Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 6:47 pm
oh and i did reinstall the drivers for the MAYA44

发表时间 Sat 23 Jun 07 @ 11:29 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
So your not getting any TC% in the config? that might be the issue right there, do you have the turntables grounded to the pc?

发表时间 Mon 25 Jun 07 @ 9:03 pm
if your needle goes to the end of the tcv, vdj turns timecode control off and goes into internal mode.

if you want to play the next record with timecode control on this deck, you have to turn timecode off/on

its helpfull if you have a shortcut for this. or just take care that the needle never goes to the end of the timecode vinyl, then the timecode control is always turned on.

maybe this will solve your problems...

发表时间 Mon 25 Jun 07 @ 9:26 pm
well yes i have my two turntables grounded to my laptop, both on screws right near the power supply as instructed on this site. But my mixer is not grounded to anything, could that be causing my problems??

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 6:18 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)