快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Numark bought Virtual?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi guys. I've been off the forum for a while. Is it true Numark bought Virtual? If so, what does that do to support? Are the same programmers still working on Virtual as employees of Numark now, or has Numark taken overwith their own in house people? I'm nervous if Numark has taken over as their products in my opinion are ok, but they always seem to drop the ball on following through with improvements or designing great products that lack certain key features or skimnp on certain areas. I'm looking forward to further developement and improvements to Virtual, but don't know if the Numark people will devote as much time and energy to Virtual as the creators did, or if they do, how long it will last before they decide to phase Virtual out and push their own "next new software" down our throats.

发表时间 Sun 17 Jun 07 @ 4:41 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The two companies just made a business deal not a acquisition. Numark made a deal with Virtual DJ to license the software and sell it under it's own name.

发表时间 Sun 17 Jun 07 @ 5:18 pm
Thanks for the info.. That's good to know. I'm glad Numark didn't merge with Virtual.

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 9:15 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
blaide13 wrote :
I'm glad Numark didn't merge with Virtual.

Why? I think Numark is great company with great new products and innovations in DJ business .

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 5:32 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
it would result in the loss of the destint culture we have here

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 6:26 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Why would you think that Sky?? Not all Numark guys are bad...I am not a good example....lol

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 8:25 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
numark would probably close this site

and all the forums , and just have email support.

so the human touch would be gone

but as numark isnt buying it , no problemo:)

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 10:24 pm

One can always speculate to this and that, but the Numark guys are actually quite nice and smart too :) So doubt they would close this community IF they bought VDJ :)

after all, they did buy Mixmeister, and all is as before there :) Community, forum, site.. all the same :)

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 11:01 pm
Did someone just cough?

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 11:26 pm

lol :)

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 11:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)