快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Upgrade

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

My software that I got with my Hercules DJ Consule mk2 will not update to the 4.2 version from the 3.4.1 version it is running right now.

When I e-mail the gentelman in regards to this before I bought it, he said that I would get he most recent version. I explained that I was using the trial version and that I enjoyed it so much that I wish to buy the product and a hercules mixer. I explained that I was concerned about the software that would be included with the package, asking what version it would be?. He explained that it made no difference that I would be able to upgrade to the newest.

As of right now i have version 3.4.1 and need help in trying to get this thing update. Thanx for your help. DJ Fete

发表时间 Fri 15 Jun 07 @ 11:02 pm
Okay and now a new problem, this software is cutting my mash ups songs and my load up samples short. I play a 6 minute mash up mix and it only play about 5 minutes and 30 seconds of it. What is wrong here? Thanx... Dj Fete

发表时间 Fri 15 Jun 07 @ 11:20 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
to get 4.2 you need to purchase full virtual dj

you can get a discount
discount

try setting max load to always in options

发表时间 Fri 15 Jun 07 @ 11:32 pm
Checked it and it was alreadxy set to that, I re-clicked it and it still doing it, It chops about 45 seconds of the song and about 1 1/2 seconds of my sample I load. It does is to anything that I put in. It cuts the end off, it seems to be a percent ( not sure what it is ) but it is never the same amount of each song, always different amounts.

发表时间 Sat 16 Jun 07 @ 12:22 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
are you using the automix?

发表时间 Sat 16 Jun 07 @ 1:23 am
No I just 1 song in and let it play, no mixing. a song 6 minute 5 second ends up only play for 5 minutes 15 seconds, then it just stops playing, no fading out or anything. Just like it ram out of song. Try placing a song or mix that is 6 or so minutes long at your end and see if the entire song loads up. It is also not a case of the times being different, because the song is shut short of finishing. Thanx.. Fete...

发表时间 Sat 16 Jun 07 @ 1:39 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
It sounds like you might be "running out" of availablr RAM memory.
What are the specs on your computer?

发表时间 Sat 16 Jun 07 @ 3:28 am
Pent 4
2.80 Ghz
496 Ram
C drive - 7.37 gb used 2.76 free space total 10.1 gb
D drive - 52.4 gb used 30.5 free space total 83.0 gb

all my music is mp3. even a simple 3 minute song gets chopped

发表时间 Sat 16 Jun 07 @ 3:37 am
496 Ram, thats ur problem try to upgrade to at least 1gb ram, even better would be 2 gb.

发表时间 Sat 16 Jun 07 @ 3:43 am
Sometimes songs that are quite long (12" or LP versions) often take a bit of time to load - you need to let the gauge thing "fill up" all the way to the top before you even start playing it!

发表时间 Sat 16 Jun 07 @ 11:52 am
Go into options and set your max load to 15 or 30. Are all your files analyzed before playing?? It is important that they are. Also go in and set your performance slider all the way to Fastest (Left). Let us know if that makes a difference. Cheers Brian

发表时间 Sat 16 Jun 07 @ 12:25 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)