快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Metro PCS

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Anyone on here from the Geogia/Florida area that uses Metro PCS cell phones?? Just curious how the service is... I have tmobile, but they are the biggest rip offs. Don't get me wrong, Tmobiles Customer Service and Service is awesome, but what they give you on the individual packages is terrible. There Favorite 5s thing is a rip off as well.

Cingular or the new gigantic ATT Wireless was another suggestion.

Metro PCS offers NO CONTRACT and Unlimited Calling and Unlimited long distance day or night at very low prices. no minutes to worry about.

Feedback on this would be great.

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 3:17 pm
I've had metro for almost two years (still do) service is fine down here. I've had just about all of them.

One thing I don't miss is those surprise $300 phone bills.

$56 a month u can't beat it. unless u travel across the US.

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 6:12 pm
i have metropcs it is the best service i ever have.

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 10:17 pm
You guys with metro, what kind of phones do you have? I also understand that signal strength partly has to do with the type of phone you have. I'm trying to avoid spending so much.

发表时间 Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 2:20 pm
metro pcs works ok in the metro area as long as that's where you stay.. I had it for years, but got sick of not being able to use my phone when i left the relatively small coverage area...

it works in most of downtown atlanta, most of downtown athens... (there are several athens dead spots) allegedly it works all the way to athens, but once you hit carl, it doesn't work for a good 20 miles...

it also doesn't work on the lake (lake lanier)

like I said, if you don't go very far, it's great.. I had to ditch it because I travel to dalonegah, macon, jonesboro, six flags, gainesville, jefferson, etc... it doesn't work any of these places...

but you are correct... cheap cheap cheap! if you stay in the area, you're golden!

发表时间 Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 5:45 pm
But if you live in the South Florida area, it's real good??

发表时间 Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 6:15 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)