快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Mapper for numark total control

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

lack1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is there a mapper for Numark total control coming soon?

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 9:58 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
mappers are created by forum users , who own the console and know how to program:)

and would like to share their skils with other users

so is its dependant on having both of the above

some one who can code and owns it :)

发表时间 Fri 08 Jun 07 @ 12:46 am
I have programming experience and i have an NTC

Never programmed in XML but had a quick look and it looks easy to pick up.

I'm guessing i would need a software utility that intercepts the midi signals sent from the controller and displays their values on screen, i could then just modify a current mapper for a different device modifying the values to suit the desired actions.

For additional actions, i could first create a keyboard shortcut for the desired action and then check the Shortcut.XML file then use this as a basis to add addtional functions to the NTC mapper.

Or is it more complicated than this?

发表时间 Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 4:51 pm
@lack1

Why do you want a NTC mapper, you don't need one, it is a plug and play device, and every single button works perfectly with VDJ.

Now, if you want to rederect the action buttons.........then that's another story .

发表时间 Thu 21 Jun 07 @ 3:56 pm
I think he wants to remap actions (that's what i assumed anyway)

Personally i'd love to add pitch + and - to the controller. I'm using keyboard shortcuts to do this at present.

Musicguate: Have you noticed that the pitch sliders on the NTC seem to require drastic movement before they actually move on VDJ after syncing one deck with another. After the drastic movement they will respond to more subtle movements, but not before.

发表时间 Thu 21 Jun 07 @ 4:48 pm
digimixer wrote :
I think he wants to remap actions (that's what i assumed anyway)

Personally i'd love to add pitch + and - to the controller. I'm using keyboard shortcuts to do this at present.

Musicguate: Have you noticed that the pitch sliders on the NTC seem to require drastic movement before they actually move on VDJ after syncing one deck with another. After the drastic movement they will respond to more subtle movements, but not before.

YES!!!! Sometime They do not respond.

发表时间 Thu 21 Jun 07 @ 5:57 pm
digimixer wrote :

If you are using sync to automatically match BPM, this could be a 'safe' pitch feature - This means that if you change the software pitch in VDJ (E.g: Move the sliders with the mouse, use sync or any of the auto mixing features), you must move the physical slider to the correct new position before you can make any adjustments using it.

发表时间 Thu 21 Jun 07 @ 7:35 pm
Yes Digimixer, they get a bit stuck, but the what I'm doing is not use the sync feature unless it is very necesary, the easy part about it is that the pitch control you have with NTC on manual is a lot acurate than with the mouse, so at the beggining was kind of hard, but once you get used to it is very nice and It feels like you are really making a mix without help.........jejejeje.........but it would be nice if someone can make a fix for this.

What I do for the +and - pitch is without having the scratch feature on, I use the jog whell to sync it manualy and it works very nice, do not turn it to fast as the voice pitch will change a bit.

I haven't tried what JPBOGGIS is saying, thanks man, for the comment, I will try it tonight.

发表时间 Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 4:01 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
digimixer wrote :

I think it is an initialization action, I always make it a point to run my pitch sliders all the way up and down when I power on the unit...and tweek all the knobs and dials....just to make sure....

发表时间 Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 4:16 pm
Tear Em up thanks will try that myself.

Musicguate, didn't mean pitch + and - as a nudge, i mean to permanently adjust the pitch

say from 125bpm to 125.1 bpm (permanently)

Sometimes i have track playing which is 125bpm, then the other deck has a song queued at 127bpm
Rather than reducing the queued track to 125bpm, i like to gradually and slowly increase the bpm of the playing track so that i have it eventually track at say 125.8bpm, that way i'm keeping the queued fairly close to its intended playing speed when mixing it in.

Don't like doing this with the pitch faders as i like to increase in very small increments.

发表时间 Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 5:39 pm
lack1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well I can hold off on this.........Numark is backlogged and no one has them to sell.

发表时间 Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 6:52 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)