快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Buying Numark DMC2 - Question

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Pat_DJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi,
I'm planning on buying the NUMARK DMC2 but I was wondering if anyone knows any other company that ships to CANADA and that has a better price than 399$US?

Also, I was wondering is it worth it? Any owner of a DMC2, please give me feedback.

Regards,
Pat

发表时间 Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 4:05 pm
Hey pat I'm in Canada as well. CHeck it out: the Canadian dollar is predicted to be at par with the USD sometime later this year.

Why not use that as leverage to haggle with your local retailer / or order online when the two currencies come closer to matching. I'm waiting personally.

发表时间 Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 5:11 pm
Well in CANADA most of the things are priced higher, so it'll always be cheaper in US. Although, yes, Canadian money is becoming very very close to the US, so it might be better to wait.

发表时间 Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 6:13 pm
I'd have a question, anyone ever bought something from planetdj.com? If so, how are there?

发表时间 Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 6:41 pm
I hold in my hands a DMC2 Controller. I bought from my local dealer that I got for 500.00 plus taxes

planetdj.com price = 399.95
Local retailerprice = 578.15

I haggled a bit and they gave it to me for 500.00 (basically the same as if I ordered online).

Off to the download section for the mapper.

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 2:40 am
Ok my canadian friends, "Uncle Steve" in the US can get you the DMC for $345.00 plus shipping, and send it as a gift, or as a sales sample if it helps you out....

P.M. me if you're interested...

I'm not a Numark dealer or anything, I'm just gonna' buy it from my local distributor, and send it on it's way via UPS or whatever...

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 7:11 am
In Germany they ask for 500€ shit:-(tooo expensive!

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 12:29 pm
Hello Steve Lynch,

Could I ask you, how much would it be of shipping please.

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 1:45 pm
Hey Pat,

We're gonna' need to see that you've become a registered user first... I'll only give the hookup to VDJ users. If you already are, be sure to put your serial in. The DMC-2 won't work with a cracked copy anyway....

sorry...

-Steve

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 4:35 pm
Hi Steve, well I'm planning on buying VDJ soon, but I was just looking around to see how much it would coast me, to get what I need. VDJ + DMC2.

发表时间 Fri 08 Jun 07 @ 12:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)