话题: I love my DMC-2 :)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Just thought I'd tell ya'!

I'm in love again!!!

Dac who?

:)

发表时间 Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 3:53 am
lol, mine just arrived the other day.

I havn't had a chance to try it properly yet though.

Got final year university exams so havn't been working and also havn't told my girlfriend that I bought it, so I cant try it at home unless she's out!

发表时间 Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 6:56 pm
andytaylor125 wrote :

Got final year university exams so havn't been working and also havn't told my girlfriend that I bought it, so I cant try it at home unless she's out!

D'OH

the "warden" is gonna be pissed!!!!!

inless you dj her sisters wedding for free :)P

发表时间 Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 8:21 pm
andytaylor125 wrote :

Andy, MAN UP. Your pimp hand seems a little limp. Snap out of it.

发表时间 Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 8:22 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
andytaylor125 wrote :

Andy, MAN UP. Your pimp hand seems a little limp. Snap out of it.

That's funny.

发表时间 Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 9:26 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
andytaylor125 wrote :

Just a girlfriend and already Andy is worried....lol. You might to let her know.. not about your purchase, but that your a DJ and addicted to buying music and gear....lol. That way she can decide which object to use to beat you over the head with from now on, and not have to wait until after the marriage, big time saver for her......I hope you have a thick skull....lol

发表时间 Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 9:32 pm
Don't worry Andy I am in the same issue as you. The only way I can get out of these things is if I do the honey do lists, but that isnt always a guarantee. So I too try to hide it, but that is hard as where I VJ she works so she will notice anything out of the ordinary.

发表时间 Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 9:39 pm
Under the thumb? me!?

LOL

Funny, it's about the first thing I've bought for ages, I feel like a naughty school kid. Ah well...

...As long as she only beats me with the old DAC3, I'll be a happy man! :)

发表时间 Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 9:44 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)