快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Internal pitch value change?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Funky-TPRO InfinityMember since 2006
It is a way to change the internal pitch value lower than 8% maybe to 6% or 4%.
If no the next update would be somethink to think about.

发表时间 Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 3:57 pm
Funky-TPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Somebody ?

发表时间 Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 7:23 pm
Hi,

As far as I know there's only the choice between 8%, 12% or 34% (you can switch between them using the config menu, the "options" tab I think.)

To get make really accurate changes to the pitch though, you could make some keyboard shortcuts which alter the pitch by a really small value, like 0.01%.

If you happen to have a numark DMC2- that lets you do really fine pitch adjustments by holding down a certain button and moving the pitch slider, but other than that I think keyboard shortcuts are your best bet.

(For anybody reading, I always fancied having a 100% pitch range option- could do some crazy mixes and effects with that!)

发表时间 Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 10:35 pm
You can get a +/- 100% pitch adjustment by using TCCD with a CD player capable of that pitch range. Funny there isn't such a setting for internal mixing in that range.

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 12:24 am

I can see why one want lower (better accuracy), but cant really see why one would want 100% pitch rage in the internal mixer...

But maybe to be added.

Most dj hardware also have a pitch range (usually a button to switch the range too, like VDJ), with the exception being analogue turntables and Pioneer cjds.

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 12:27 am
Nah, I think you're right, not alot of point to 100% pitch range really. wouldn't be too accurate for beat mixing with, apart from just messing around!

does let you do a nice controlled brake though, fast or as slow as you like.

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 12:47 pm
djzarePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yeah, it would be nice to have lower pitch settings. Many turntables have a pitch of 8%, or like my denons 1000s__ -/+ 10%,... which I always use.

It would add more precision, not like this- when you have 0,1_0,2_0,3 steps (bpm) different between vdj & cd player show panels.

Something to consider in the next version??

发表时间 Sat 09 Jun 07 @ 2:13 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I think it would be bettere to implement a Coarse & Fine pitch change, like Traktor does for example.

发表时间 Sat 09 Jun 07 @ 3:13 pm
That's what the DMC2 mapper does, lets you hold down a button for fine pitch adjustment.

I guess what we really need are just controller with longer sliders!

发表时间 Sat 09 Jun 07 @ 3:59 pm
-100% is useful for effects.
+100% is only practically useful for messin' with the crowd - i.e., make the chicken dance or Electric Boogie REALLY fast and difficult.

发表时间 Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 2:52 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)