快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: more signs of the apocalypse

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i must attend a "meeting" tonight and sign a form stating that i agree to do everything i can to make my daughter's graduation a dignified and joyous event .......

this will be a lecture intended to inform those who need to know these things SHUT UP BE QUIET BE COURTEOUS DON'T FIGHT DON'T BRING WEAPONS TURN OFF YOUR CELLPHONE

incredible ........

if you don't attend no tickets ......yeh tickets........i was like tickets ??? is Babs in concert ? The Police ??

no it's just a high school graduation .......

i have been to some of the recent graduations ........holy comolly that was the ADULTS acting like that

i am pissed that i get lumped in to the pile w/ the rude crude jerks .....but unfortunately the rude crude jerks need myself and others to model the correct behavior for them , so here i go .....

can i please take matters into my own hands ??? i promise i won't hurt 'em .....just a lil duct tape around the mouth .......

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 4:40 pm
Make sure you don't buy generic duct tape : )

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 5:33 pm
" KILL 'EM ALL; LET GOD SORT THEM OUT"

uuuummmmmm

that might be a bad idea.

You could try a letter to the editor.

Admit defeat, follow their rules cause they make them.

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 5:45 pm
lessee...... reserve rooms fer mom 'n dad, sis 'n bro'.....check,, go shopping fer extra food and booze.....check , go to " meeting " check , get tickets later today...... rent tent fer big backyard pawty,check.........bathe both dogs, criminy watery, fur flyin' mess .......mow lawn alert friends and babes fer stress reduction duty, check........

i'm very fortunate my friends and babes and my father are talking me thru it...lol.......

it's not like my duaghters are helping ......unless you think suggestions like "Dad , I want the 400$ dress" are helpful......

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 6:03 pm
@ millsmobile i would never cheap out on someone like that,i treat them with due respect....so ...the good duct tape it is.....

i don't think you understand.... i have broken up more fights and prevented more fights than i have started .......and i have started them which i don't approve of .... but don't pick on females and anyone way smaller yourself even if they are a pain .... just let it go .... i'm getting old for it

i am an oldhead .... tree hugging , card carrying PETA member, flower power hippy.....i'd actually much rather not fight but am willing.......i admire the active resistance, nonviolence people......i do wonder though if Gandhi could have prevailed against say....the Nazi's ????

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 6:26 pm
I bought some all weather stuff last week. Lasts up to three times longer in adverse conditions!

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 6:41 pm
is it teenager proof ?

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 6:49 pm
Probably if you apply it correctly.

Notice the missing piece?

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 7:32 pm
lmao yeah use that brand of duct tape lmao

hahahaha

i wonder if the wire tape that i i buy to tape down power cables n make audio cables tripproof will work...... lol i dont think the G/F will lemme tape her to a wall with it lol...... well clothed lmao

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 8:59 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
[qoute]Notice the missing piece?[quote/]

Yeah, she can still complain about something.. ametures..PUT ONE ON HER MOUTH!!!!

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 11:05 pm
if you roll up a teenager in duct tape with the sticky side OUT, and roll them on your fresh cut lawn......
they look just like a Chia pet ..........

发表时间 Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 3:28 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)