快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: HELP ! Can't convert any of the JN-Classic skins ...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I've tried converting the classic skins to VDJ format through the website and doing it manually ... But still gives me an error message.

Has anyone successfully done this ?? If so, can somone post the code for it ?

Thanks !!

发表时间 Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 6:40 am
i am willing to pay someone to do it !!! the reason why i love the classic skins so much, is that it has the least amount of crap which slows it down and has the cleanest inteface.

thanks !!

发表时间 Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 6:57 am
GwennPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'll try to find the error this night.

but could you say me the complet skin name and the line number of the error.

Gwenn.

发表时间 Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 10:30 am
Why don't u like the new JN-Silver skin from jim nordic.
It's quite similar to the JN-classic, but tailored for VirtualDJ, isn't it?

发表时间 Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 12:55 pm
GwennPRO InfinityMember since 2003
No, Stephane, JN-classic skin is different of JN-silver skin.

Gwenn

发表时间 Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 2:36 pm
trip, i'll be trying to convert my bassik blu skin in the next couple of days. If I'm successful, and nobody has done it yet, i can look at the jn-classic skin.

phatty720
dave

发表时间 Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 3:34 pm
thx for all the help guys. I've spent almost 2 hours trying to figure it out. its too bad atomix doesn't tell you where in the XML file the fault is.

The default skin is too busy and slows down since there's all the clipmasks, ect. I also hate the red and the green.

The JN-Silver is nice but doesn't have 1/4 or 1/2 loop buttons ... xfader ... level controls .... etc.

The Classic is perfect .... most of all it runs the fastest. I've been using that one since 1.12 and am most comfortable with it.

发表时间 Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 5:05 pm
is someone can direct me to which skin you want modding i can do it, i have looked for the skin but dont know which it is your after (lots of different JN skins)

发表时间 Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 7:20 pm
trip_likeido : the converter of the skin is good (beta 1.01)

发表时间 Thu 10 Jul 03 @ 12:25 am
Thanks for the update Maboul ... I've tried it with the new version .... doesn't work 'error line 0' .... This is the skin I need to get working ....

http://members.rogers.com/djproc/JN Classic -Trip Edition.zip

Thanks guys !!!!!!!!

发表时间 Thu 10 Jul 03 @ 2:12 am
would be nice if anyone can do JN-classic is also for me the best skin ever made.
thanks in advance

发表时间 Fri 11 Jul 03 @ 6:58 pm

发表时间 Sat 12 Jul 03 @ 2:53 am
mercy very nice!
:-)

发表时间 Sun 13 Jul 03 @ 10:46 pm
it's totally not a true 'vdj' skin LOL !!! definately not suitable for the skin library.

for some odd reason ... the 'silver' skin runs faster than my classic ???

发表时间 Mon 14 Jul 03 @ 5:02 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)