快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Numark Total Control - Initial Impressions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Just got mine delivered yesterday.
I ordered from an Ebay Shop from the USA (i'm in the uk), cost me £160 including delivery, as opposed to £230

The unit feels very solid, the controls are much ergonimcally spaced compared to the DJ console, and it looks much more professional.

It's still not quite as professional as your average conventional Decks, but it's almost there!

I've only played a few mins with it Connected to VDJ, but initial impressions are good.
Love being able to choose & adjust effects straight from the NTC, as well as samples.
I actually find the Track selection control (a wheel) very nice to use with the dedicated buttons to allow to load to which ever deck you want. The Hercules console offered similar but it was just too awkward.

As mentioned in previous posts, the VDJ gui seems to delay in showing where the sliders, crossfaders are compared to reality, but the delay is visual only, no delays are applied to the actual actions.

The slider heads are plastic, feel a little cheap and the slider arms are easily bent, i bent mine when pulling the slider head off.
Also, please beware when placing the NTC back into the packaged polystyrene, you need to make sure that the extereme left & right sliders are in the correct position other wise you'll bend them !

Sorry, not a very indepth analysis, but as the subject says, just an initial impression. On the whole, very pleased with my purchase !

发表时间 Fri 25 May 07 @ 2:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)