快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Mouse click behavior (shortcuts)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

We have keyboard shortcuts, which are great and can be combined to do different tasks.. but I would like to make it possible to have that freedom for mouse clicking aswell..
For example:
when I click "play" I want a added function for doing an effect at the same time, or...
when I click "play" I want it also to activate the sync function the same time...

发表时间 Tue 22 May 07 @ 10:20 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
And when you don't want to it that way, what then? :) Mouse have 2 or 3 buttons, certainly not enough for this.

发表时间 Fri 25 May 07 @ 11:19 am
I don't follow.. If you don't want certain keys on the keyboard assigned to current functions, then what? Change it. Same as I want with mouse clicks. There are certain behaviors when you press the button, and I just want to be able to combine functions similar to keyboard shortcuts. One mouse button is enough.

发表时间 Sat 26 May 07 @ 12:06 pm
I can't follow you... :)
I think that mouse is mapped the best way as it is, for better mixing use some controller ;)

发表时间 Sat 26 May 07 @ 3:02 pm
... no, it has it's limits cause it's static. Thats what I want dev team to change. I have the DAC-3, but that is not what it's about.

发表时间 Mon 28 May 07 @ 8:52 am
You mean to have some option to map mouse as you want? Nice idea ;)

发表时间 Mon 28 May 07 @ 1:55 pm
Yeah! :) My message got through... Now, wouldn't that be a really nice feature?! :)

发表时间 Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 5:39 pm
That sounds interesting til u have a few adult beverages and forget that it is changed. Other than that I kinda like that idea.

发表时间 Fri 08 Jun 07 @ 9:22 am
"That sounds interesting til u have a few adult beverages and forget that it is changed. Other than that I kinda like that idea."

LOL....

发表时间 Fri 08 Jun 07 @ 5:22 pm
:)
In my part of the world, drinking while working is illegal. And I wouldn't do so anyways.

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 9:34 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
antileon wrote :
In my part of the world, drinking while working is illegal. And I wouldn't do so anyways.

I guesss I'm not moving to your part of the world then...LOL
But then again, looking at your MAP I actually am right "next door" to you...
Are you actually not allowed to drink while DJ'ing in Sweden?

Sorry for "Hi-jacking" the post btw.
I for one try to use the mouse as little as possible, so mapping it wouldn't mean the world to me.
But I can see that this could be useful for some users...

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 1:02 pm
No, you are regarded as a part the working staff, in contrast to regular bands and artists, which are allowed to drink while performing. Kinda stupid in my opinion, but thats the way things are.

To keep things in-topic, would there be a way to develop such a feature in the near future?

发表时间 Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 2:42 pm
As I sit here thinking again, it would be cool as I wish I could find a way to map one of the buttons on the mouse strictly to transition video, but still use the rest of the mouse for normal functions that way no matter where my mouse is all I have to do is push the button I have programed and BAM sweet transition.

发表时间 Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 10:51 am
Would be a nice thing to have video crossfade mapped to the scroll button :)
Don't you think?

发表时间 Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 11:24 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)