快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Odd behavior/possible software bugs

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

1. I have a song highlighted in the record case and hit the left load button on my dac 2 controller and the mp3 loads. I don't play the file, but instead find another song in the record browser and highlight it. I then hit the RIGHT load button on my Dac 2 controller, but instead of it loading on the right side, it loads on the left side, thereby erasing the song I had cued up. This proceedure works in reverse if I start with the right side. The only way I can load the second deck if the first deck is not playing is by clicking and dragging the mp3 song into the second deck with my mouse. Is this a bug or a setting?

2. I load the side window with songs to automix. I hit automix and the songs automix during cocktails. I then turn off the automix when I'm ready to mix live, but 50% of the time when I start loading songs from the record case and mix from deck to deck, one of the decks stops outputing a signal. I see the #'s ticking away on the display, but there is no signal showing on Virtuals VU meter, or on the VU meter of my Rane mixer. I have to close the program and reopen to get sound again. This happens on either the right or left decks, but again, it's only arfter coming out of automix mode. This also seems to be a bug, Has anyone else experinced this and or have a solution?

发表时间 Thu 10 May 07 @ 4:37 pm
"2. I load the side window with songs to automix. I hit automix and the songs automix during cocktails. I then turn off the automix when I'm ready to mix live, but 50% of the time when I start loading songs from the record case and mix from deck to deck, one of the decks stops outputing a signal. I see the #'s ticking away on the display, but there is no signal showing on Virtuals VU meter, or on the VU meter of my Rane mixer. I have to close the program and reopen to get sound again. This happens on either the right or left decks, but again, it's only arfter coming out of automix mode. This also seems to be a bug, Has anyone else experinced this and or have a solution?"

This is because the audio crossfader in the software, is set to the deck, that was playing. In other words, if you stop auto play when deck A is playing, the crossfader is set to deck A. So you load deck B, but the crossfader is still at deck A. Set the crossfader back to the middle, after you come out of auto play.

发表时间 Thu 10 May 07 @ 10:30 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
With regards to your first (1.) item -- which DAC2 Mapper are you using? Or are you using the native support of the program.

About your #2 item -- do you use an external mixer? If yes, then I can give you a tip that will help avoid that problem in the future.

Tip: Go into Config -> Options and set the Crossfader to Disable.
This will allow the decks to independently send there output regardless of where the crossfader is.

cstoll

发表时间 Fri 11 May 07 @ 12:15 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)