快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Backspin/Effect bug

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003

发表时间 Mon 07 May 07 @ 11:28 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Happened to me also a few times before in version 3, the backspin was than in deck 2. I didn't had it on v4.

发表时间 Mon 07 May 07 @ 12:26 pm
The drivers are the freakin problems, mk2 new drivers totally suks

发表时间 Tue 08 May 07 @ 8:15 pm
Is this a confirmed problem in v4.x?

发表时间 Tue 08 May 07 @ 11:32 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I don't think so because even in V3 I couldn't reproduce it but never happened in V4.

发表时间 Wed 09 May 07 @ 5:30 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Download the plugin again on the website. Maybe you have the old version of the plugin.

发表时间 Wed 09 May 07 @ 10:25 am
Ok I tried redownloading the backspin effect but the problem still happens. Whats worse is the problem has happened with another effect "long brake". This problem has been happening quite alot and it only seems to happen shortly after I've used the effect. I am scrolling through the selection of effects on the numark icdx controller.

I can literally count that this problem has happened to me at least 6 times in the past week.

:(... I'm honestly dumbfounded what to do next but I can say I wont be using the effects during my gigs.

发表时间 Sat 12 May 07 @ 5:47 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
These both effects are compiled for VirtualDJ v2.x-3.x SDK and not VirtualDJ 4.x SDK. The previous SDK had to be adapted to the new version 4.x for compatibility.

You shouldn't have problem with 4.x effects.

发表时间 Sat 12 May 07 @ 11:44 am
I only ever use 3 effects and that is long brake, backspin and flippin doubles lol. I guess theres no point now.

发表时间 Sun 13 May 07 @ 5:57 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)