快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Good night using VDJ with all videos

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
My first experience with all videos live in a club. I 'm running just a dell 1.8 laptop with a 64mb video card and 1.5g of ram. I'm also using the video skin from VDJ. Went very well. I used some video effects without any problems. I also ran mpeg1, mpeg2 and vob's, mixing it up all night (5 hours). I couldn't do mpeg4's. The preview screen in VDJ constantly says "loading". I'm impressed otherwise, with such a slow laptop.

After dj'ng for 30 years, it's refreshing to do something different and uptodate and it actually works..and people appreciate it!

发表时间 Fri 04 May 07 @ 6:38 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'm seriously surprised... just curious what OS are you using?

发表时间 Fri 04 May 07 @ 6:42 am
XP Pro. It runs sweet on my dell which is newer but not on my tower with the same setup. The tower has a slower bus speed, etc.

Transitions were smooth no freezing either. I saw someone else in another thread running almost the same setup but he can run mpeg4's.

发表时间 Fri 04 May 07 @ 6:47 am
try 3ivx.com

发表时间 Fri 04 May 07 @ 7:02 am
Did that. It plays if I select window in VDJ instead of my video card. It also plays with my video card selected if I deselect acceleration but it looks like a strobe. Otherwise, the preview window says loading without changing and just the audio plays. I thought it was a setting in my video card and I tried I think everything.

发表时间 Fri 04 May 07 @ 7:14 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
surprised me too, i have a dell with x1400 ATI 256(shared) 1.7duo and it runs pretty smooth.

发表时间 Fri 04 May 07 @ 5:25 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)