快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: VDJ Locks after +-1H - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Sounds to me like the soundcard part is going to sleep!

If i start VDJ and my soundcard isn't plugged in, i can do everything, but when i press play the track doesn't move and there's no sound (oviously!)

It would make sense if that's the problem, since changing some settings brings it back to life again.

Fraid even if that is the problem, havn't actually got any answers! But maybe worth looking into.

If the bcd2000 works on asio drivers, maybe you could try installing asio4all, it's just a generic driver that works with all soundcards. You could try using that and see if the problem still exists- if it does, then you know it's not a driver problem!

it's from www.asio4all.com by the way if you want to give it a try.

发表时间 Thu 03 May 07 @ 5:45 pm
I would have to agree with the fact that maybe the soundcard is going to sleep. You need to check your USB settings and also change your power settings for performance.

发表时间 Thu 03 May 07 @ 9:26 pm
I also have a Dell and am experiencing this same problem,but have never had this happen with any of the previous versions of virtual dj. I've not changed any hardware I'm using Windows XP.The plot thickens.....

发表时间 Sat 05 May 07 @ 5:28 pm
This definatley seems to be a sound card problem.I just reverted from my Hercules back to my primary sound card as a test and the problem has stopped completely.!!!!How could I ever doubt VDJ for a minute,shame on me !!!

发表时间 Sat 05 May 07 @ 7:04 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yes, shame on you :)) LOL
What is your sound card btw?

发表时间 Sat 05 May 07 @ 8:56 pm
Then again, let’s say the soundcard goes to sleep but why only under Vista & not with XP?
I desperately need some help here same sys. runs great under XP but not on Vista ?

发表时间 Mon 07 May 07 @ 8:20 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
How do you mean goes to sleep? Go to Control Panel>Sounds and disable option "Power save" for your sound card. It seems it is enabled by default in Vista.

发表时间 Mon 07 May 07 @ 10:09 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)