快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: broadcasting with vdj on xp

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i have ver vdj, 4.1, dlink, win xp, when i start recording with the option: master, automatic, from my computer, it shows a link to listen to but unable to connect with media player, winamp or any browser, do i have to setup a virtual on my dlink? need some help

发表时间 Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 2:30 pm
I have the same problem but nothing on the "Broadcasting Help" refers to hearing problems on the net =S cuz everything is fine with me, I have a router, a FireWall with the VDJ por openned and still I can't hear anything on the link we are given...

HELP PLEASE

发表时间 Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 2:49 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
good afternoon guys ,

check out my blog for a indepth guide to setting it up.

发表时间 Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 2:51 pm
djyr2002 wrote :
i have ver vdj, 4.1, dlink, win xp, when i start recording with the option: master, automatic, from my computer, it shows a link to listen to but unable to connect with media player, winamp or any browser, do i have to setup a virtual on my dlink? need some help

please upgrade to the latest demo it has many improvements kind regards

simon

发表时间 Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 2:52 pm
isint ver 4.1 the lastest ver of vdj? so anyways still it still doesnt explain how to setup with a router or whats the problem related to the link that dont work that vdj give us

发表时间 Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 6:07 pm
4.2 is the latest demo

the reason which is stated in the guide is that there is no physical link between your computer and the internet on your router config you need to forward ports 8000 and 8001

which model router do you have?

kind regards simon.

发表时间 Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 8:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)