快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Sampler Question

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

For some reason, when I go to play a sample over top of an audio track, it's just not loud enough. I put the volume slider all the way to the top, but it's still too quiet. Is there a setting to fix this?

发表时间 Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 5:18 pm
It's probably the files sound level. There are free programs that can increase/decrease the level of the audio file or you can load the sample onto virtual dj, increase the gain and record the sample again.
Hope it helps.

发表时间 Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 6:07 pm
uhhhh .... i kinda ran into this problem ..... i just try to get a mix that 's passable , then try with gain and eq to get it 100% .....so far so good ........
if you get a combo you like , absolutely record it ......

发表时间 Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 6:51 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I sometimes have this problem. For a short term solution, you could always load the sample into two slots, and play them together. This is what I do, but it's obviously far from perfect.

发表时间 Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 6:51 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I noticed that when trying to record a sampler, it is lower in volume
when you record as a loop.

发表时间 Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 7:18 pm
I assume your samples are sharing a channel, with one of the players. The better approach is a third channel just for you sampler. If you are using an external sound card, then you can config your on board sound card to the sampler. This way you will have separate control over the volume.

发表时间 Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 7:25 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
A Man and His Music
Good point. Only thing I still don't get is that when you record a sample as a
"Jingle" the volume is okay. But when you record it as a loop it is lower.

发表时间 Wed 11 Apr 07 @ 6:44 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)