快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Too NUMARK TOTAL CONTROL testers

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

You guys that tested the Numark Total Control....

Can the Browser scroll dial be mapped to use as a video crossfader.

When video mixing I've found that having an unlinked crossfader to be to my advantage; I can crossfade the audio mix, and when that is compleat then fade the vieod over. This also gives certain transistions their full effect. (rhombus, spiral, cube and a few others)

This works well with Club mixing when music gets faded slowly and mash-ups happen a lot.

Before the Scratchers get going; I know that linking the faders works better with scratching.

I guess the same would go for the DMC2 For those that tested it.

DJ Marcel
Purple Onion NightClub

发表时间 Wed 21 Mar 07 @ 9:06 pm
Numark total control is just a controller, so it should be possible to map like you want...

发表时间 Wed 21 Mar 07 @ 10:36 pm
Thanks for the beer marcel, the rack you made rocks.. you can map the numa.... IM about to map a new 128 key board to midi .. Im going to make it sample the sound effects in virtual and also make loops on the fly.. I wish there was a addon to make it so i can make every key a sample or loop off the lap top while djing from the desktop while running a cable to link them together have my dm2 in the package for effects and so on.. I keep adding more stuff and it keeps on growing.. you need to add me to your msn.. its still hypnostretch at hotmail hope to chat with you soon , i would love to work out the mapping idea .. Stretch

发表时间 Thu 22 Mar 07 @ 2:02 am
No problem stretch

Mi Promo tab est sous Promo tab.

Taht goes for any other VDJ user that happens to be in edmonton and come by when I'm working - Beer's (at least the first round) is on me and my Promo tab.

I added you to my MSN

发表时间 Thu 22 Mar 07 @ 10:44 am
Marcel i hope you aren't wasting any corona's

there's sober kids in africa........

发表时间 Thu 22 Mar 07 @ 7:19 pm
Unfortuanatly there chuck - Corona is not to my liking :( everyone in africa can have all they want ;p

I drink Sleeman Honey Brown Lager. (Canada's 3rd largest brewery)
or Stella Artios
or Molson Special Dry.

uuuummmm Beeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Marcel thirsty now

MUST FIND WAITRESS!!!!!

发表时间 Thu 22 Mar 07 @ 7:24 pm
i dunno what a Sleeman honey brown is , but it sounds tasty

发表时间 Thu 22 Mar 07 @ 9:57 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)