快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: zipped karaoke folder HELP ?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello Everyone !!! I am ROBBIE a dj/karaoke show host in Atlanta, Georgia since 1989 back in the pioneer karaoke days and i need help ive just made the switch from PCDJ to VIRTUAL DJ and i need to know how to get the program to recognize my karaoke files ? my files are in compressed zipped folders by the maufactures name to save space because i have 120,000 titles and yes i have alot of duplicates LOL but i cant figure out how to get the program to recognoze or play them or even how to play them is anyone using VIRTUAL DJ for karaoke ? are there any instructions somewhere for the karaoke player ?THANKS and any help is appreciated !!!!!

发表时间 Tue 06 Mar 07 @ 1:09 am
Hi Robbie.. Welcome to VDJ ;)

Go to VirtualDJ settings, and loacate the EXTENTIONS tab

There, write in ZIP, and assosiate the extention with VDJ karaoke decoder

There you go, sing your heart out ;)hehe

Use Video skins to see lyrics previews.

For showing it on 2nd monitor, go to Windows desktop, rightclick, and in settings, extend Windows to second monitor (EXTEND). In VirtualDJ video tab, acivate video out for 2nd monitor

发表时间 Tue 06 Mar 07 @ 1:11 am
Thanks DJ in NORWAY presh but whats weird is im still having problems with some of the zipped files some work some dont the file naming says its a compressed (zipped) file i wonder if that has anything to do with it ? but thanks again !!!

发表时间 Tue 06 Mar 07 @ 6:15 am
Files zipped with some programs will not work in VDJ. I had to unzip then re-zip all of my karaoke files to make them ALL work in VDJ

Rusty

发表时间 Tue 06 Mar 07 @ 6:45 am
RUSTY ????? no offense but what help did that offer ? maybe telling me what program you opened then re-zipped them with wouldve been more helpful ? dont be afraid to actually help ! i would actually appreciate it seeing as how im nowhere near computer literate THANKS and any help is appreciated !

发表时间 Wed 07 Mar 07 @ 12:23 am

Some programs makes zips with algorithm that VDJ dont read.

Use winzip... And definitively not Sax & Dottie (or what the name is) zipping algo

发表时间 Wed 07 Mar 07 @ 12:35 am

发表时间 Wed 07 Mar 07 @ 2:07 am
I can play music videos no problem on Virtual DJ 4.3, but when i comes to Karaoke. I load the players with karaoke the video screen appears, the song plays but no video. I have tried zipped and unzipped neither one works. I have thousands of karaoke songs. I have been using PCDJ for years along Cavs and Saxdottie programs. I have a good understanding of Zipped & unzipped etc. The computer is p4 2.53 with one gig of ram. I am sure it is a simple fix but I don't know what it is-Please any help?

发表时间 Sun 15 Apr 07 @ 7:13 pm
you have been given some pretty good advice here... My discover was much the same... I would attempt to play a zipped file that was transferred from another hard drive... and it would not play... then I took MPG toolz (free program) unzipped and make Audio + G, then rezip... they have played great... Hope this helps

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 11:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)