快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: filipino dj

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

daga18Home userMember since 2004
hello there mabuhay!! is there someone here in the philippines who have an xtra timecoded vinyl? bilhin ko po yan pls.. kano po reply nlng po kau dto sa post ok. is there a reseller of VDJ here in the philippines?? coz i dont hav c-card to buy one.

thnx 4 da help babush!!

发表时间 Mon 30 Aug 04 @ 4:17 pm

发表时间 Tue 31 Aug 04 @ 12:11 pm
Check the FAQ on the support page. It will give you the payment methods. And dont let someone sell you something else.VirtualDj is the best dj software out there .

发表时间 Tue 31 Aug 04 @ 12:56 pm
hi daga 18 i'm filipino dj and a 1year vdj user...saan location mo in the philippines?

发表时间 Wed 01 Sep 04 @ 2:22 pm
hi daga18; WELCOME to VDJ, i'm also a filipino dj, i'm living in Angeles City, i'm the first filipino dj using VDJ in the philippines, but rightnow i'm here working in the middle east, i always used this VDJ i want to personally recommended this VDJ software to you this is the best dj software out there.There are many payment methods (and not only credit card) to purchase VirtualDJ. just like me i purchase bank draft/checks when i purchase VDJ last year, if you really interested to this VDJ software : Have a look here:

http://www.virtualdj.com/download.html

and also if you are willing to get one time coded vinyl: click VDJ products and read the instructions on how to purchase Vdj products.

since Philippines is not included in the VDJ paypal payment methods Check the FAQ on the support page. It will give you the payment methods. And dont let someone sell you something else. i can assure you VirtualDj is the best dj software out there. i'm a filipino dj believe me VDJ is the number 1.

oks mabuhay kabayan try your best to get VDJ Products. saan location mo sa Philippines.

发表时间 Wed 01 Sep 04 @ 3:06 pm
nayr_hHome userMember since 2004
hi

im also a filipino dj. im ryan from nueva ecija. i was once an atomixmp3 user. we haven't upgraded to vdj yet but we soon will.

regards

发表时间 Thu 02 Sep 04 @ 7:24 am
hi ryan hoping all atomix vdj user in the philippines, we will meet and have a party soon in the philippines.

发表时间 Thu 02 Sep 04 @ 10:19 am
to ryan and daga18 sana magkaroon ng grupo samahan ang vdj and atomixmp3 user, up date ur atomixmp3 to vdj this software is the best... since your atomixmp3 user update tu vdj and get a discount...i'm happy to know that many filipinos use this number 1 djing software in the world.

发表时间 Thu 02 Sep 04 @ 10:23 am
hi
i'm also a filipino using this excellent program but on trial version and hoping to buy a full version.
i'm glad i have kabayan using this program and to have some exchange ideas about vdj.

MABUHAY!!!

发表时间 Thu 02 Sep 04 @ 10:49 am
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dami palang pinoy na gumagamit nito wakekeke location ko manila sa u-belt. me po dj dun sa jaca billiard and cafe. i am a licence atomix user. preparing to upgrade to vdj pag may time coded vinyl na tayo wahehehe!!

oo tama ka allan dapat magkarron ng samahan ang mga pinoy na dj. where the next generation dj wahehehe. bayaan mo sila tumawa sa gamnit natin bsta were the future!! bhala sila!!
teka cno pala may time coded vinyl dto??? msta ung function. parang turntable lng ba?? kasi may turntable ako e technics mk2 lng wahehehe wala na ngang karayom e pud pud na wala din mabilhan dto.

announcement sal ahat ng filipino dj dto add nyo me sa friendster at message nyo me --@--.--. para may community tayo!! cge mga dudez ciao!!! mabuhay!! ^_^

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry daga18 no email address is allowed from a demo user

发表时间 Sat 04 Sep 04 @ 1:48 am
ei allan kano pala inabot ung VDJ in pesos sau ung lahat lahat na ha pati shipping etc...... dyan ka na pala naun sa saudi waheheh msta dyan?? ano un issue ka ng checke tapos bgay mo sa bangko??? hmm.... dati kasi may credit card tita ko sa kanya ako nagpabili ng atomixmp3. tapos may hidden charges pala sapol ako nun laki ng nagasto!!! wakeke sana makahanap ako dto ng solusyon!! ^_^

发表时间 Sat 04 Sep 04 @ 1:53 am
daga18 please write in english here

Thanks

发表时间 Mon 06 Sep 04 @ 12:53 am
mixx-itPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dude im a filipino from cavite if you want the virtual dj benta ko nalang sa iyo yung sa akin same price wirtten in the site txt me // no phone email no mail on post with a no license user please

发表时间 Wed 08 Sep 04 @ 6:32 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)