快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Anyway to get the advanced skin to 800x600?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi, ive tried to convert the BPM file to 800x600 and it just dosn't work.. VDj just crashes when i try to load it up?? is there any way of doing this??

Cheers...

发表时间 Tue 08 Jul 03 @ 9:07 am
you have converted the XML or just the BMP ?

发表时间 Tue 08 Jul 03 @ 12:38 pm
I have already converted the xml file.. Thats okay. That workz fine.. well at least i think it does.. just cant convert the bmp file to 800x600.. :((

发表时间 Tue 08 Jul 03 @ 12:59 pm
I strongly reccommend a program called photo impact for editing/creating skins. It's incredibly easy to use as well as powerful. It's not quite as powerful as Photoshop, but I find it way way easier to use. From what I understand, you can get a 30 day trial version on download.com.

phatty720
dave

发表时间 Tue 08 Jul 03 @ 3:52 pm
So is there anyway of converting the advanced skin to 800x600 using paint shop pro?? ive tryed just resizing the bmp file to 800x600 but i dont work on virtual dj. Is it possible to convert??

Dj Dark Storm

发表时间 Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 8:49 pm
well see you can't just resize to 800x600. The reason is because on the bitmap files for the skins, the height isn't what you think. for example, for a 1024x768 skin, the height of the bitmap is way higher than 768.

the way the bitmap works is as follows.

On the top you have your main skin, which will be 1024x768, but below that you have lots and lots of other little images such as the mouseover images, the images for the animation of the tonearm, faders, knobs, etc.

the xml file will give coordinates on the bmp file to find these images as you're using the skin.

so to resize and image, you have to use ratios. A lot of programs will allow you to keep the same aspect ratio when resizing. If so, then just put in the width (800) and it should calculate the appropriate height for you.

I hope this addresses your complications with resizing.

phatty720
dave

发表时间 Thu 10 Jul 03 @ 1:42 am
Wow!! Thankz dave!! i just did it!! lol.. workz a treat!! Cheers matey.. :D

Dj Dark Storm

发表时间 Thu 10 Jul 03 @ 12:40 pm
soo , i am a new dj in this club.,,..:) ok , so i'm from romania, and i want to asck if i can change this skin in paint pro?

发表时间 Tue 15 Jul 03 @ 5:31 pm
Are u gonna submit the skin in 800x600?

发表时间 Thu 17 Jul 03 @ 4:34 am
DJ Dark ,can you submit to the team your advanced skin in 800x600, i'm very interested by this...

Big Thanks

发表时间 Sat 26 Jul 03 @ 12:17 pm
NERIOPRO InfinityMember since 2003
(nt = no text)

发表时间 Mon 28 Jul 03 @ 2:07 am
NERIOPRO InfinityMember since 2003
excelente

发表时间 Mon 28 Jul 03 @ 2:08 am
netdjHome userMember since 2003
hey everyone

to DJ Dark Storm > could u plz post the modifications you made for 800x600 mode? what exacftly is required to set the advance mode to 800x600 screensize?? plz tell us thx

发表时间 Tue 29 Jul 03 @ 11:01 pm
ok ok... keep quiet please
have an eye there, http://musiqman.free.fr/
and check my little VB app, it was made just for ya virtual-dj-freaks-skin-converters ! just input your XML filename, the value to multiply/divide values by, click preview/save and yer set!!
elle est pas belle la vie???
ChEeRz :-)

发表时间 Wed 30 Jul 03 @ 2:22 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
The link comes up forbidden.....Don't put the / on the end and you will be fine.

发表时间 Wed 30 Jul 03 @ 10:29 am
Netdj, apparamment tu parle francais,donc je vais parler francais aussi.Ton p'tit prog permet de convertir les skin en 800x600 d'apres ce que j'ai compris.Cool!
Je l'ai telecharger mais quand je le lance ,g un message d'erreur:the language DLL "VB8fr.dll" could not be found.
Une solution?

发表时间 Thu 31 Jul 03 @ 11:52 pm
excuse j'avais pas vu la 2em page lol
non non non le prog converti pas les skin mais les xml !!! pour convertir le skin fo un editeur d image :)
pour le dll regard e http://musiqman.free.fr et tu peu dload les fichier c des exe auto extractible
a+

发表时间 Fri 01 Aug 03 @ 12:53 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)