快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Numark's NuVJ is compatible [controllers] with VDj?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi guys,
I'm newbie on this forum, and I know what for is "search" button :). I'm thinking about best interface for me [audio+video with scratching and mixer built in]. NuVJ look very professional. Is possible to use this controller with this soft? I'm a pro dj, but now I wanna mix videoclips maded by me. Pioneer DVJ is too expensive for me, so I looking for soft+interface alternative.

发表时间 Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 4:19 am
djraj1CUE userMember since 2005
Hey... In the most part it is compatible... but I can't seem to map the jogs... other than that... I have everything working... let me know if anyone has a solution to this...

发表时间 Mon 09 Apr 07 @ 7:31 am
X1LoVeRPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
I have the same problem.
The settings as a Relative Mode do not function. Must a value be put down?

发表时间 Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 3:40 pm
Have you thought about the Total Control instead?

They're both pretty similar, but the total control is natively supported in virtual dj, so no mapping problems.

发表时间 Thu 14 Jun 07 @ 12:55 am
Yes, but this also does not function.
Only the knobs (for EQ and browser searching) & jogs cannot be map. The buttons wunderfully work.
Is the NuVJ Controller connected, in the remote control settings for TC seems not connected.
Everything can be put without difficulty with the exception of the rotary knobs & jogs.
Also not with the setting "Relative" or "Absolut".

发表时间 Thu 14 Jun 07 @ 8:38 am
No ideas ?
:o(

发表时间 Fri 15 Jun 07 @ 8:42 am
xuanPRO InfinityMember since 2003

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 2:44 am
I tried it out.
Jogwheels do not function, and the buttons rotate too fully clockwise or fully counterclockwise, but did not step by step (like a level- or gain regulator)
:o(

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 4:46 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)