快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: ? Pitch Bend Kept Going Up!!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello again.

Quick question. Last night I was using the keyboard to control VDJ and I have the up and down arrows set as my pitch bend. Well last night I either hit the CTRL key or Shift key while pressing the UP arrow and it messed up my pitch bend. What happened was when I let off the the button the song kept speeding up!!! Ackkk! LOL In order to get my pitch bend up and down arrows working correctly again I had to play a CD and restart VDJ.

How can I find out how exactly that happened and how can I disable that because I don't want that to ever happen again. :)

Thanks!

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 2:46 am
anyone have a clue how I made that happen and how to stop it next time without having to close down the software?

I'm at work now using and my fingers are crossed it doesn't happen. :)

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 7:43 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
simple, just look up through your keyboard shortcuts what do the [ctrl]+[up] or [shift]+[up] do. Than change / remove those shortcuts.

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 2:53 pm
I did that but I didn't see anything...unless I missed it, which is why I was asking. :) It sure did create trainwreck if I would've gone with that mix instead of mixing out to a CD.

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 8:29 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
So basically, this just happened once and you're-not-exactly-sure-how or is-it-maybe-a-bug-of-some-sort kinda thing worries you? :) It's probably just a false shortcut combination so experiment a bit and try to recreate the problem and if you can't manage you'll probably on the safe side. But to be sure, I advise you to create your own file of keyboard shortcuts which includes only the ones you use frequently and know exactly where they are. It will take a bit of your time to do them all, but once you're done, you'll have a clean and reliable list of shortcuts.

Regards.

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 10:31 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)