快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Need help setting up my gigaport to work with virtual dj

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello
I recently downloaded the trial version and I am trying to set up my gigaport to work properly.
It is currently working both tracks on one of the channels on my mixer.
I want to control the volumes on the mixers invidually for each channel. Similar to when I use VDMX. Channels 1&2 on left player & 3&4 on on the right player.
I tried all the setting in the sound tab and was not able to get it to work properly.
Please someone help me get this set up properly.
DJ Angel S

发表时间 Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 4:59 pm
I used to have that soundcard, rather good it was...

The trial version only allows you to output through one stereo pair. You will need to buy the full version in order to use 2 sets of outputs.

Well worth every penny this software, nothing comes close!

发表时间 Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 5:33 pm
Tony
So I if decide to go ahead and buy this software how will I set up the gigaport to work on two channels. I currently have VDMX running with no problem, but I am looking into possibly switching over to virtual dj.
This will be the third software I be buying. I started out with BPM STudio Pro to VDMX now to possibly Virtual DJ. But Before doing so I need assistance in being able to set up this gigaport soundcard correctly.
I am not the most computer savy person so I need to know what I will need to do to get Virtual DJ working properly.
Dj Angel S

发表时间 Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 8:36 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
As mentioned the Trial only allows 1 stereo output. With the Pro version you will be using the ASIO drivers and be able to split Left deck to 1&2 and Right deck to 3&4 - but only with a licensed version.

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 8:18 am
You guys mentioned that it will only work for pro users. However, I was able to adjust the settings in the trial that will allow me to have 1&2 on one the left player and 3&4 on the right player and have the volumes being controlled by my mixer lines 1 & 2.
Then settings I used was
None - Input -1st option
Headphone - output - 2nd option
4:1 - soundcard - 3rd option

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 5:37 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
But those are not the correct settings that you would be given with the Pro version. Yes that might be a set of choices, however; they are not the correct configuration choices. You originally stated that you are not getting any sound from the 3&4 (chan 2), correct?

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 7:43 pm
hi iv got vdj and i dunno how 2 braudcast how do i do it ?

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 8:34 pm
cstoll
Thanks for your response, for now I will keep these settings for the demo version. I will play around with it until the demo runs out. Then I will decide to go ahead and purchase pro or stick with what I already have.
DJ Angel S

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 9:52 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)