快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: some general questions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hey there, some questions

i'm dj siebzehn 14 years old , dutch(thought you wanna know) i use virtual dj now 6 months and i like it very much: , i mix hardcore music and hardstyle, sometimes some trance but mostly hardcore, i got one soundcard so i can't preview my song when i'm playing the other, so i like the squares underneath the beat you know? so i can beatlock when there's no bass in it, but sometimes the squares doesn't match right, it starts one beat to late, what can i do about it??

second: i use the high - medium and low crossfader to mix, when one song is around 1.30 to 1.00 before the end i mostly start it, i rase the medium and high of the other song and lower the medium and high of the song i'm playing, then when a new beat starts i set the bass almost at the other song so there's a mix of to differend basses, i like that than i slowly fade out the other song and rase the medium and high of the new one, i got a almost perfect mix, with just 3 slide panels, the high medium and low, i hardly use the rest of it. I use the skin: mixstation svo4 titanium pro.

third: I go to some pary's 'round here and there i mix, i only have got 2 boxes 70 watt and one subwoofer 150 watt, from the '90's and these works perfect, i get my computer in the back of the car and the boxes, set it on, and mix for some people. you don't need to buy expensive stuff,

things for mixing professionaly,

- a good computer
- some nice boxes
- and ofcourse best of all: VDJ or AtomixMP3

thx keep on dj-ing and let me know when there are some tips i might like, keep it up m8's

发表时间 Sat 14 Aug 04 @ 3:16 pm
...6 months with the trial version ? How can you do that ?

发表时间 Sat 14 Aug 04 @ 3:41 pm
well that's not so hard, after the time is expired, you delete virtual dj and delete the install program, and download it again :)

发表时间 Sat 14 Aug 04 @ 4:41 pm
That doesnt work reinstalling it still shows its expired :)

发表时间 Sat 14 Aug 04 @ 5:43 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
koensieben622 wrote: "I use the skin: mixstation svo4 titanium pro."

I did not know that trial users are able to download skins?

By the way koensieben622, here's a good tip: buy a full version, and you'll benefit from all the plug-ins, skins, and other "tips you might like", and most important, you'll be able to prelisten (cue) a track with even 1 soundcard! You won't regret buying this software.

发表时间 Sat 14 Aug 04 @ 6:15 pm
You said: "things for mixing professionaly,

- a good computer
- some nice boxes
- and of course best of all: VDJ or AtomixMP3"

First of all, the stolen version of VDJ that you are using is outdated! A professional would certainly stay current with his tools.
2nd of all, you wouldn't steal a computer, or steal nice boxes would you? Yet the item you mention as "best of all", (VDJ) you have stolen!?
If you like it so much, (and we appreciate that you are enjoying our software) Then you should buy it. Then you can keep up with the upgrades, gain access to the effects and other plug-ins, and be a real part of something special, this international community of DJ's who come here to seek advice from other users, and to provide help to people who are having problems.
As long as you use a stolen copy of this software, you won't find a lot of paid users who will offer you the "tips" that you are asking for.

PS: the ability to split the output into 2 seperate channels to allow for headphone preview is available in the full legal version. If you would like to understand how to do this, simply purchase the product that you enjoy so much.

发表时间 Sat 14 Aug 04 @ 6:18 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)