快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: HELP!! TRACK LOADING slows down my audio

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

scsohanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Ok guys so Im playing a song and everything runs smooth, except when i Load another track on the other side it makes this noise when it its reading the file, like it starts to stutter im running with Timecoded Vinyls

Turion 64 1.8 Laptop
80 Gig
1 Gig ram
TT500
Hercules mk2

Is there any way to make this process run smoothly without this embarassing stuttering while the file is loading? Do i have to tweak my windows?

would appreciate the help!

发表时间 Sun 14 Jan 07 @ 5:24 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

lower your proformance tab

still having issues choose"autolatency"

发表时间 Sun 14 Jan 07 @ 6:13 pm
scsohanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
No luck. Its really sad to know the potential of this software but i will not give up! Ok i tried using my Mk2 with the program alone and it worked SEAMLESSLY... no Problems Until i Went ASIO and Added the Vinyl when i loaded another track on the other deck it made "noises and slowed down the current song playing", is there any other way to boost this process?

another question..If i only want to run VDj on this laptop without running all my other programs, how can i do that? i read your post but no luck

发表时间 Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 4:32 pm

Try setting latency to AUTO in VDJ performance tab

And turn OFF safemode and overclock

发表时间 Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 4:43 pm
dconroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I've run into audio issues using TCV and the Hercules Asio driver... download ASIO4ALL at www.asio4all.com and give that a try as your ASIO driver... It seems to have done wonders for my laptop rig.

发表时间 Tue 16 Jan 07 @ 1:58 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Tue 16 Jan 07 @ 2:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)