快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: newbie question...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Dose808Home userMember since 2007
A friend of mine let me borrow this software to determine if I want to buy it or not. I like what it does with one exception.....how do I cue track through the headphones without it going over the live mix? Right now I'm not using external hardware. I have an internal sound card that supports 7.1 surround. I use a 2.1 speaker system. That is plugged in the back. I do have a headphone output on the front of my PC, but it overrides all output to the speakers. I have tried every possible connection option I can think of, and no go. I even tried different settings in VDJ and nothing worked. The only thing I haven't changed is the advance options for my soundcard. It is a SigmaTel that came with my computer. Do I have the ability to cue only into a headphone output without disturbing the mix or will I need to purchase a new soundcard/software/hardware? Thanks in advance....

Dose

发表时间 Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 2:04 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
choose 7.1 card
failing this 5.1
outputs :headphone

and assign the channels you wish to use for main and headphones

should work fine

发表时间 Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 2:13 pm
Ok, I think I understand.....but where do I assign the channels, in the VDJ software itself? Also, I forgot to mention that on the advanced settings of my soundcard, it is set to "desktop speakers". Will it matter where I plug in my headphones and speakers at that point or will that be apparent on the channel assignments? Sorry for the stupid/basic questions, I have never messed with sound settings before. Thanks for the help and reply, I really appreciate it!!

发表时间 Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 3:06 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
on virtual dj

you will see the channel options on the sound setup page

and

look for 7.1 mode on ur sound software/driver config

发表时间 Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 3:08 pm
Ok, sounds good! I'm currently at work, but when I go home for lunch or after work, I will try it and let you know. Thanks again for all your help!!

发表时间 Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 4:05 pm
You might also wanna ask your 'friend' how he does this..

Right now it smells more like you're using a cracked copy and are trying to get a free ride. Care to share your 'friends' username here?

发表时间 Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 4:30 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)