快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Here I Go..Got Laptop & VDJ Pro

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Well here I go...got the lappy and just took care of VDJ pro (got serial and all). I'm a lil antsy and would like to give the dac-3 and this puppy a lil workout tonight once things die down at the club...how can I get the DAC-3 mapper? :)

**edit* nevermind I read down a few posts and saw someone else asking the same question. Sorry I'm a tad bit excited here.

发表时间 Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 1:02 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Congrats - welcome to VDJ!

The mapper is located in the download page and all you have to do is save it into your VDJ program file and then into the ControlDevice folder under plugins.

Plug in the controller, go into your VDJ settings under Remote Control and in the DAC 3 box, click 'Enable'. Then close VDJ and start again, and you should see "809915" (Boggis - the main man for all things DAC 3! He who wrote the mapper) appear on the DAC 3 screens.

Check out the text file that goes along with it as well...they're great and tell you exactly how it can be used.

Good luck...and keep spinnin...you'll love your new toy! (",)

P

发表时间 Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 1:16 am
I do have one question on a post I can't find now...I thought there was a post somewhere with tips on XP and VDJ. It was more like "how to" to make XP more friendly for DJing..stuff to disable and all. I can't find that post anywhere.

发表时间 Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 1:25 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yeah, there are a few.

This is quite a good one.

And so is this

And finally, this

P

发表时间 Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 1:26 am

Welcome as a full member JayMSY :)

发表时间 Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 1:51 am
thanks norway...I'm giving it a workout tonight hereat the club. I do need a lil help with that dac mapper thingy...I read the txt file but I'm not understanding how to tweak the pitch buttons where it won't jump as much when I press then either plus or negative.

can anyone shed some light on that lil bugger?

thanks!

发表时间 Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 6:04 am
I'm excited here too! I just finally bought the program and have my TCV in the mail! I was using an older version of VDJ with my mixer for gigs and I just had to upgrade! gotta stay loyal to this program and site because they care about their customers! Cheers!

发表时间 Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 6:49 am
yes they do ( and the forum is like one big family that helps each other when they need it)
out of all the forums i'm in i like vdj's the best (its soo cozy in here)=)

congrads and welcome to the vdj fam JayMSY & Strangelove

发表时间 Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 4:28 pm

Welcome the both of you ;)

@JayMSY :

- Make a new thread about the DAC mapper, so that the creator of the mapper sees it. He offers excellent support for questions about it ;)

发表时间 Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 4:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)