快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Where is the Serial # Located at ? (solved)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

K-WillHome userMember since 2006
Is it on the outside of the box,on the Disk, or on the booklet?

Reason I ask is for registration purposes,thanks

发表时间 Sat 30 Dec 06 @ 7:20 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
of which product?

发表时间 Sat 30 Dec 06 @ 7:28 pm
DJ mixstation 3 feat. VDJ home ed.

发表时间 Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 3:27 am
on the front of the manual at the bottom or the back at the top

发表时间 Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 11:26 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Sorry K-Will, had you come earlier you might of been nominated for "The most silly question of the year" but you could still make "The last silly question of 2006" - so stick around for that one, your chances are good ;).

You can see the nominations and awards here: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/62484/General_Discussion/It_s_NEW_YEARS_-__Best_Of_VDJ_Forum_Poll__for_2006.html

If you win you'll be notified by E-mail and will be invited to the Virtual DJ Studio where you'll get to meet such greats as Skyfxl, DJ-in-Norway, Conquest, me Bagpuss and countless other stars.

of course I'm joking.

发表时间 Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 11:36 am
Well sure doesnt seem like a dumb question,since there isn't a set of numbers with any sign or anything in front of them saying "serial#". The only thing on the back of the manual is the network code.
Thanx for the help SKY!

发表时间 Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 5:35 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes your right it's not a dumb question, millions of customers worldwide and your the first person ever to ask that! Just kidding my friend it's a common problem, but because I like you K-will I'm gonna make it a fix this year ;) , but don't tell anyone or I'll be in trouble, lets just keep it between us two, actually just forget I ever said anything ;).

发表时间 Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 7:43 pm
thats alright enjoy mixstation :-)

发表时间 Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 7:44 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)