快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: DJ Turbo + Phatt B..... First Gig!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Phatt BPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey Guys!

DJ Turbo and myself just had our first gig... Well actually it was DJ Turbo's gig.. But he invited me along to help out. Although DJ Turbo did most of the mixing..becuase he is better than me... I jumped in every now and then!

It was a christmas party at the local Karate club that DJ Turbo attends. First up it was the kids session and they really got into it!!
Then the adults session where we got out the heavy bass tracks! And it went off!!!!

VDJ worked awesome when ever I was using it.. and didnt stuff up for Turbo either...It was one of the most fun nights I have ever had... And I think DJ Turbo can aggree.
I really hope do get some more gigs in the future becuase it was jus aweosme!

DJ Turbo will have a few pics in his blog soon.. And he will send me some pics for my blog!

A truly awesome night!

Phatt B

发表时间 Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 12:54 pm
congrats sounds like it was a lot of fun. did any of our suggestions for the kids music help??

发表时间 Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 12:57 pm
Phatt BPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yea it did!

Thanks everyone who helped with that. DJ Turbo checked the charts and got some songs. And it turned out really well.

Also we had a little dance competition for the kids.. haha they went crazy!

发表时间 Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 1:00 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Congrats Guys! VDJ is the best.

发表时间 Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 1:42 pm
LOL!
well i wasnt expecting Phatt B to do this, but thanks :) it really was awesome, and VDJ really kicked ass.

yeah the party wasnt too big, but i managed to get everyone up dancing and they loved it. by everyone, that was only about 15 people or so! HAHAHA
but they went off, as Phatt B said. for a first gig it was pretty awesome. it can only get bigger and better here. already looking forward to my next gig.

it makes a good change to hear about how much VDJ rocks for parties and such, rather than problems that people are having with it. because when it comes down to it, VDJ is the best, and we know it.

and thank you to all the people that helped me out before with what to play for the kids, that couldn't of gone better :)

pics will be on soon!!!

DJ Turbo

发表时间 Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 5:48 am
it sounds good mates, keep on mixing in live :pp

VDJ kicks out the concurrents :pp

发表时间 Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 12:21 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)