快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Can anyone reccomend some good affordable tables

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Im looking to upgrade to Pro and some TCVs but first i need the tables. I've heard some great things about Numark's TTX (my one buddy whos got 1200s even said he likes em better.) Just wondering if any of you out there have any experience with these. Feel free to post any other affordable tables that you think are quality. Also, any advice on good, affordable cartridges would be nice too...

Thanks for any input!!!

发表时间 Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 1:53 am
I use Numark TTX1's and i would definitely recommend them! I like them better than the 1200's also, but thats only cuz im kinda biased towards digital :). You can plug them into either your Line or Phono jacks on your mixer (however, they need to be in Line to use the digital features). They have a cool LCD display that shows either the BPM or the pitch speed. The slider bar and buttons are interchangeable to allow for battle scratch setup (the LCD display switches automatically too!) My favorite feature about them is the keylock feature, which serves the same purpose as VDJ. They also have a cool reverse platter function, which allows you to play a record in reverse.

The needles i use are Ortofon DJS and i have no complaints about them. They have a good crisp sound output, and usually stay in the groove even during rough scratching.

I must say, however, that i havent used either of these with the TCV's yet. I'm getting the U46DJ and 2 TCV's for xmas, so i can update you in a few weeks about it!

发表时间 Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 2:14 am
The Numark 500's seem to be the best priced pro tables at 5 kg of torque. I got mine for about $400 for the pair off ebay and added a pair of stanton 680hp carts for around $80 more. The 500's are great tables, but if you can afford the 1200's, though I've never used them, I expect they are the standard for a good reason. As far as I can tell, the most important things are torque and wow & flutter, both are excellent on the 500's plus they come with both straight and s shaped tone arms so you'll have the right arm for your mix style. I wouldn't recommend anything below the 500's anyway, as most other tables in that price range only offer around 2 kg of torque at the most;^]

发表时间 Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 2:18 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)