快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: I'm looking for a particular Effect

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm into the dj style turntablism or scratch dj. Wenever I'm watching some of my favorite djs like mr.hahn(linkin park) or mix master mike (beastie Boys) and when they are cuting in and out of their samples it comes out realy sharp almost as if they were using something else to help make their cuts so sharp. Well any ways I found out about this site and I was looking thorugh the different effects and I ran across the effect called Cutoff LFO and I was wondering if it really does what it says. The onlyb way I can describe what
I mean is to say, you know how you have to move the record back and forth simultaneuosly while at the same time turning the fader on and off so that you get that perfect scratch but it doesn't always cut the sample enough to get a perfect scratch sound everytime. Well will this help my cuts or give it that high pitch cut off sound when i'm cutting with my fader?

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 3:43 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
"We remind you that effect plugins are downloadable by full version users only."

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 10:50 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
there is a autoscratch and cut plugin available for pro users from this site

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 10:51 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
numark500 wrote :
Well will this help my cuts or give it that high pitch cut off sound when i'm cutting with my fader?

Yes that effect would help, you can also map the keyboard shortcuts in virtual dj software to cut the fader (or level) to 0 and set it back when you release the button. Those Djs that you see & hear use the "sharp crossfader curve" on their mixers to scratch efficiently, that can also be set in VirtualDj.

发表时间 Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 11:37 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)