快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Downloaded Music compatibility with Virtual DJ

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Anyone having problems with certain WMA files that are downloaded not being able to play on vdj? I am actually paying for music through musicmatich 8.2 and now the songs I download won't play on the one software product I rely on. Go figure. Any ideas thoughts?

发表时间 Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 3:43 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
its because of digital rights managment, VDJ does not support it (yet) so in the mean time even if you do own a licence you cant play them on VDJ. you can always burn them to cd and re encode them without DRM

发表时间 Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 4:23 am
Thanks for the insight! When I burn them to a cd then rip them again, do I need to burn them as a wav then rip them back to mp3? Or can I burn them as a data file then copy them back to the hard drive. I am assuming I have to do wav, but hoping the latter would work to get past this issue.

Thoughts?

发表时间 Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 4:37 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
yeah you need to burn tham as an audio cd (wav) and then re convert them, either as mp3 or wma (if you are using windows media player please lake sure drm is disabled in the options menu before re encoding them)

发表时间 Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 4:44 am
Thanks djzero. I appreciate the help. Do you have any legal sites you download mp3's from that work with vdj?

发表时间 Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 6:30 am
the easiest way is of course getting cd's and rip them, thats legal as long as u have the original.. :)

online mp3 stores are a few good ones:
http://mp3.about.com/od/buymp3music/

发表时间 Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 2:01 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)